Mercedes 4x4 Sprinter (2015+) Slider Bars
If you are truly rock crawling in your 4x4 Sprinter, you'll want a set of sturdy slider bars/rocker guards. These Mercedes 4x4 Sprinter (2015+) Slider Bars/Rocker Guards create a 4" wide step, protecting the body of your van from damage and providing vehicle lifting points for on and off-road travel.
Designed for maximum strength and ground clearance, the main steps are constructed from 1/8" steel. They are attached to the pinch seam with stainless steel hardware. Frame mounts are constructed from 3/16" steel and are attached in three locations to the vehicle's chassis. The front and rear vehicle lift points have integrated Hi-Lift jack slots to make off-road recovery or flat tire changes go safely. The middle mount has a flat portion for floor jack or bottle jack lifting.
Included Components: Mercedes 4x4 Sprinter (2015+) Slider Bars
- 3/16" steel - front, middle and rear frame mounts - matte black textured powder-coat finish
- 1/8" steel steps with matte black textured powder-coat finish
- 3M adhesive grip tape included for drive, passenger and slider door entry
- stainless-steel mounting hardware, coated with AL2000 black finish for a stealth look
- High-strength steel has an ultimate tensile strength of over 42,000 pounds per square inch.
- These rocker guards/slider bars are so strong that, when properly attached, they can be used to jack up your Sprinter van - check out the jack test video!
- Designed for the 2015+ Mercedes 4x4 Sprinter van
Documents: Mercedes 4x4 Sprinter (2015+) Slider Bars
Note: You will need to drill holes at the pinch seam, and some under body gussets are required for installation.
Video: Mercedes 4x4 Sprinter (2015+) Slider Bars
We Also Recommend