Dometic 9500 Case Awning for Vans (Electric)
NOTE: These awnings are made to order. Current estimates due to the global pandemic are 5-8 weeks.
Looking for the best RV awning for your camper van? The Dometic 9500 Case Awning is a great fit for all kinds of camper vans, including Sprinter, Transit and Promaster vans. Turn the area beside your van into your mobile patio, and give yourself protection from the rain and the sun.
The all-metal case includes innovative forged-steel shoulders that provide incredibly solid support for your awning, and the Dometic 9500 awning's single-piece assembly and lateral arms provide hassle-free installation and operation. Wind-tested in extreme conditions, with automatic rain shed, it will stand up to the toughest use.
The Dometic 9500 electric 8' long x 8' wide awning comes with:
- a white case
- azure blue vinyl fabric
Note: This awning comes with a wall-mount bracket, so it's best attached to a van roof rack. No vehicle-specific adapters are currently available for this awning.
Key Features: Dometic 9500 Case Awning for Vans (Electric)
- Eight foot length (suitable for 144"WB Sprinter)
- Smooth electric operation (12VDC)
- Wind tested under extreme conditions
- Lateral arms designed for heavy use
- Forged steel shoulder brackets
- Adjustable pitch from 0 to 20 degrees
- All-metal case in white
- Four-ply, double-sided azure blue vinyl fabric
- No support arms or legs necessary, lateral arms in awning
- Automatic rain shed prevents water from pooling
- Brush seal cleans and seals fabric for storage
- 1-year warranty.
Note: This is a special-order item which takes 10-14 days for delivery. Special-order items cannot be returned or exchanged.
Specifications: Dometic 9500 Case Awning for Vans (Electric)
|Awning Case||All-metal, white|
|Awning Fabric||Azure blue, double-sided vinyl|
Documents: Dometic 9500 Case Awning for Vans (Electric)
Video: Dometic 9500 Case Awning for Vans (Electric)
Check out this review of the Dometic 9500E RV awning by Mark Polk of RV101.
Here's a video comparing a Dometic RV awning against other awnings at a wind speed of 20 mph (32 km/h).
We Also Recommend