Ford E-Series Campervan Body Flares
Looking to sleep sideways in your Ford E-Series camper van? With these Ford E-Series Campervan Body Flares, now you can sleep sideways in your Ford cargo or passenger van!
Use the drop-down to select the flare configuration you want:
- No windows
- Driver side window cutout
- Passenger side window cutout
- Window cutouts on both flares
These flares are available with the Flarespace 10" x 33" slider window. How does the Flarespace slider window compare to the CRL slider window? We've created a handy chart comparing the features of both.
Install these Flarespace flares, and you'll be able to have an 80"- 81.5" wide sleeping platform and a very comfortable night's sleep, without interfering with any of the doors on the van.
The extra space saved from orienting the bed sideways (almost 24") can be used to store bikes, add extra cabinetry or whatever else you need.
Note: Flares are only sold in pairs (one passenger-side, one driver-side), flares are not sold individually.
Specifications: Ford E-Series Campervan Body Flares
||Outside: L 57” X W 23.25” X D 4”
Inside: L 54 X W 20.25” X D 3.5”
||Fiberglass (Polyester resin)
||Dark gray 300-grit gelcoat, ready for paint
Key Features: Ford E-Series Campervan Body Flares
- Flares will fit many models of Ford E-Series vans from 1992-2014
- Flares are made of polyester resin (fiberglass)
- Package comes with two unpainted flares, approved 3M installation materials, and detailed installation instructions
- Flares add extra width to the rear of your Ford E-Series campervan
- These flares, which come in a set of two, are designed to fit Ford E-Series
- Proudly made in the USA by Flarespace.
- FREE SHIPPING in the continental US.
- Flares are made to order and usually ship 3-7 days after ordering.
FAQ: Ford E-Series
- Who can install flares? Campervan HQ can provide you with a list of trained installers in your area, or any professional auto body shop can paint and install flares.
- How are they installed? Your installer will paint your flares to match the color of your E-Series van. The rear quarter panel is cut out along the factory lines, with the same size cut out as a window. The flares are glued in using the supplied 3M adhesive and sealant. Installers are supplied with detailed step-by-step instructions, including a video and written instructions. Install takes about 4 hours, plus a day to cure.
- Will the rear doors still open 270 degrees? If you install an extended door stopper on the rear door, the van's rear doors can still be opened fully without touching the flares.
We Also Recommend