Decked Drawer System for Chevy Express/GMC Savana Cargo Van (135"WB/155"WB)
The Decked drawer system is a simple, easy-to-install storage system for your camper van. Built of recycled high-density polyethylene (HDPE) plastic with steel rails and steel reinforcement, each long drawer can hold 200 pounds of gear and opens and closes smoothly on large, durable rollers. No worries about loading your other cargo on top, the top deck is engineered to withstand up to 2000 pounds placed on top.
With no drilling required, the Decked system installs in minutes with simple tools. Unlike wooden drawers and cabinetry, the drawers and deck don't scratch easily, and you can pile crampons, ice axes, climbing gear, bike parts, whatever you're carrying into the spacious drawers. For better organization, drawer dividers can be fitted into the drawers or Decked D-Boxes, or both.
Key Features: Decked Drawer System for Chevy Express/GMC Savana Cargo Van (135"WB/155"WB)
Features of the Decked drawer system include:
- Designed to fit 1996-current Chevy Express/GMC Savana cargo vans, available in two lengths for 135" and 155" wheelbase, models
- Oversized cast aluminum handles make it easy to open the drawers with one hand, even wearing gloves.
- Full bed-length drawers roll smoothly in dedicated channels on sealed bearing wheels. Drawers extend 48" for safety and ergonomics.
- Drawers are weatherproof, keeping your gear dry.
- Drawers can hold ice to keep your beverages cold (drain plugs sold separately).
- Ammo cans provide four areas of additional storage on either side of the wheel wells, flip the lids and you have eight beverage holders or a handy place to store nuts, bolts, or screws when working on or near your van (ammo cans are not designed to be weatherproof or locked).
- Stainless steel edge guard/ruler and a vert end guard/bottle opener.
- Decked can handle UV light, moisture, and extreme heat or cold.
- Once assembled, the system can be removed in about 30 minutes.
- Free shipping in the continental US! Ships nested via LTL freight.
- Three-year limited warranty.
NOTE: Decked is designed for cargo vans, not passenger vans. If you have a second row of seating or more and/or you have insulated walls in your van, Decked has not been validated to fit with your configuration. Drawers are full bed-length drawers but do not fully extend. Max drawer extension: 42” for reasons related to physics.
Each Decked drawer system includes:
Note: All product returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee and return freight expenses. If the product has been opened and is not in its original condition, returns will be subject to costs associated with any repackaging and missing part replacement costs. Products that have to be un-carton and assembled in any manner will not be eligible for any return.
Specifications: Decked Drawer System for GMC Savana Cargo Van (135"WB/155"WB)
|Payload Evenly Distributed||2000 lbs|
|Payload Per Drawer||200 lbs|
|241 lbs, 67" x 39" x23"|
|Length (top of drawer):||61.4”|
|Length (bottom of drawer):||55.4”|
|Width (top of drawer):||18"|
|Width (bottom of drawer):||16.75”|
|Volume (each):||5.4 cubic ft.|
Documents: Decked Drawer System for Chevy Express/GMC Savana Cargo Van (135"WB/155"WB)
Video: Decked Drawer System for Chevy Express/GMC Savana Cargo Van (135"WB/155"WB)
The video shows everything you wanted to know about Decked drawer systems.
The video shows how easy the Decked system is to install.
We Also Recommend