Ford Transit Rear Door Tire/Box Carrier (2015+)
Looking for a Ford Transit Rear Door Tire/Box Carrier for a 2015+ Transit van? This Ford Transit Rear Door Tire/Box Carrier lets you move your spare tire to the rear door, freeing up space for auxiliary fuel tanks or water tanks, or improving your departure angle. You can also use this carrier to add extra space by mounting an exterior storage box (Deluxe Storage Box shown in pictures, sold separately).
This Transit tire/box carrier is strong and light, built from high-tech tubular aluminum alloy. It can be mounted on either of the rear doors. It does not require any drilling to install.
The carrier is available in two versions:
- Driver side tire/box carrier - carrier mounts to driver side rear door, can be used for either tire or box. If you choose the tire carrier, you must specify the appropriate bolt pattern for your wheels.
- Passenger side box carrier - carrier mounts to passenger side rear door, can be used to carry storage box.
Note: All Aluminess products are made to order, and this item typically takes about 8-10 weeks build time. We'll let you know if there is stock or the current lead time when you order. Free shipping in the lower 48 states on this tire/box carrier. Also, some pictures show two carriers, only single carrier included unless multiple ordered.
Key Features: Ford Transit Rear Door Tire/Box Carrier (2015+)
- Two sizes to fit low-roof or medium-/high-roof 2015+ Ford Transit vans
- Available in two versions, either driver side (can fit tire or box) or passenger side (fits a box). Tire carrier requires correct bolt pattern for your wheels (2WD or aftermarket 4x4, or AWD/dually).
- Carrier is powder-coated black
- Heavy-duty tubular aluminum alloy frame
- Does not require any drilling, bolts on inside door.
We Also Recommend