2013+ Ford Transit Compact Front Winch Bumper
Explore further in your Ford Transit with the confidence that self-recovery can provide. This 2013+ Ford Transit Compact Front Winch Bumper integrates into the chassis of the Ford Transit extensively to allow for proper loading of the chassis during extreme recovery scenarios. Featuring two ¾” thick front shackle recovery points, including a front receiver, this black powder-coated bumper adds both style and functionality to the front of your Ford Transit camper van.
This 2013+ Ford Transit Compact Front Winch Bumper is bolt-on with some simple trimming of factory bumper components. The included front receiver is rated for a static load capacity of 300 lbs and is great for bike racks or used as a self-recovery point. Like all Van Compass products, all necessary hardware to install this onto the Ford Transit is included. For more information see the detailed instructions and photos on this product page.
Note: Many other winches are compatible with this kit, but please reference the Warn Zeon 12 winch for the maximum winch size. This bumper is bulky and must ship via truck freight, shipping is $149. Photos show bumper colored blue for visibility, the actual bumper is powder-coated matte black.
Key Features: 2013+ Ford Transit Compact Front Winch Bumper
- Manufactured from high strength 3/16” and ¾” thick steel along with ¼” thick square tubing
- This front winch bumper is CNC cut, formed, and welded to ensure a perfect fit.
- The bumper goes through a dual-stage powder coating process once constructed.
- A zinc-rich primer is applied and baked on before the final matte black finish for maximum corrosion protection.
- Fully compatible with all front-end sensors, including parking sensors and the brake assist / adaptive cruise control radar sensor.
Documents: 2013+ Ford Transit Compact Front Winch Bumper
We Also Recommend