Ford Transit Roof Rack (148"WB)
Looking for a Ford Transit Roof Rack for a 2015+ Transit 148"WB van? This aluminum Transit roof rack is incredibly strong, constructed of beefy aluminum alloy tubing, but weighs much less than many other racks.
The Ford Transit roof rack uses the factory fixed mounts on your Transit van. The standard length on the roof rack is from the rear of the van up to the back of the front doors. This gives you tons of storage space, while keeping cargo behind the driver/passenger seats and reducing noise.
Racks are available in two styles:
- Double Loop – Most popular style, basket-shaped rack enabling you to lash down cargo from all ends. Comes standard with light bar mounting location at front of rack.
- Touring Style – Includes drop-down front section for light bars, tailored to the slope of the front roof.
There are two flooring options:
- Slats – Slat floor (3” wide slats with 2.5″ gap) lets you secure various items on the roof rack in any location, and you can easily and comfortably walk or sit on the rack.
- Perforated Sheet – Perforated sheet floor is even more solid than slats, and is much lighter than full sheet floor.
To pair with this rack, you may want:
- Ford Transit Side Ladder - To easily get on and off your roof rack
- Ford Transit Surf Pole - To carry surfboards, paddleboards, windsurfers. Surf poles require a pair of Surf Hooks for each board you want to carry.
Key Features: Ford Transit Roof Rack (148"WB)
- Roof rack is powder-coated black
- Heavy-duty 1 5/16" tubular 5052 aluminum alloy frame
- Mounts on factory fixed mount points
- Double-loop (basket) or Touring (drop-down front) roof rack styles available
- Roof rack can be floored with slats or perforated sheet
- Fits 2015+ Ford Transit 148"WB vans.
Note: All Aluminess products are made to order, and a roof rack typically takes about 8-10 weeks build time. We'll let you know if there is stock or the current lead time when you order.
Specifications: Ford Transit Roof Rack (148"WB)
|2015+ Ford Transit 148"WB
Low/Medium/High Roof Van
|Length (center to center): 152 in.
Width (inside to inside): 56.5 in
Weight: 120 lbs.
Video: Ford Transit Roof Rack (148"WB)
We Also Recommend