Ford Transit Rear Bumper Without Swing Arms
Storage is always at a premium on expedition vehicles. Being able to store dirty and bulky gear outside of your van is the best way to go. With our Ford Transit Rear Bumper, you can keep dirty and grungy equipment outside of your sleeping quarters without having to worry about theft. This rear bumper is compatible with a wide variety of useful equipment: a spare tire carrier, one or more storage boxes, even rear bumper lights.
Key Features: Ford Transit Rear Bumper
- Can be set up with a spare tire carrier and box carrier or 2 box carriers.
- Expertly and precisely crafted from aluminum, our rear bumper will not put unnecessary stress on tires, brakes, steering, or suspension components. Steel bumpers typically weigh twice as much as an aluminum bumper, which wears out everything on your rig much faster.
- A lightweight aluminum bumper also means that you don’t lose precious fuel mileage or payload capacity.
- High-strength 5/16″ 6061-T6 aluminum alloy is used for the bumper structure, and 3/16″ 5052-H32 aluminum alloy for the base and non-structural area. This alloy is the same used for the upper & lower receiver of AR-15 rifles, aircraft wings & fuselages, and helicopter rotors, among many other uses. It has an ultimate tensile strength of over 42,000 pounds per square inch.
- Designed for the 2015+ Ford Transit van
- Includes a built-in storage compartment for even more secure storage space.
Note: Because these bumpers are large and bulky, there is a $250-$675 shipping charge. We will quote exact shipping when you purchase, depending on your location.
Documents: Ford Transit Rear Bumper
Video: Ford Transit Rear Bumper
We Also Recommend