Suburban NT-16SQ RV Furnace (Ducted)
Need an RV furnace? The Suburban NT-16SQ RV Furnace is a 16,000 BTU LP gas (propane) furnace. The "Q" stands for "quiet" - increasing the efficiency of the furnace blower to deliver more CFM allowed Suburban design engineers to lower the motor RPM, delivering the same amount of air at a substantially lower sound level.
This fuel-efficient furnace will keep your RV warm and comfortable. The NT-16SQ model is a ducted furnace, or choose the NT-16SEQ model for a direct-discharge furnace option.
Key Features: Suburban NT-16SQ RV Furnace (Ducted)
- LP gas (propane) furnace for small and mid-size RVs
- side, top and bottom duct discharge
- extremely quiet operation
- gasket-sealed vent assembly
- energy-saving electronic ignition (no pilot light)
- 2-year limited warranty.
Specifications: Suburban NT-16SQ RV Furnace (Ducted)
|Heating capacity (BTU)||16000|
|Power Use (120VAC)||2.8A|
We Also Recommend