Universal Van Sliding Window (Passenger Side, VW1033R)
HOT ITEM! This popular window is pre-sold weeks before manufacture. We are currently accepting pre-orders for the early-mid August production run. Order today to ensure you get yours as soon as they're available!
Need smaller rear sliding windows for camper vans with rear beds? We have Universal Sliding Van Windows (Passenger Side, VW1033R) that will complement the styling of your camper van, whether it's a Mercedes Sprinter, Ford Transit, Ram Promaster or Nissan NV.
This single-pane glass VW1033R half-slider window has an opening panel which slides horizontally. The opening section of the window also has a detachable screen. This window is a clamp-in style, meaning it has pre-applied weatherstripping, so you don't need any adhesive to install it. Also, it's designed to clamp right onto the sheet metal of your van, no brackets or adapters are necessary.
Want a window of the exact same size and shape you can use in rainy conditions? Check out the AW1033 awning-style window.
Key Features: Universal Sliding Van Window (Passenger Side, VW1033R)
This Universal Sliding Van Window (Passenger Side, VW1033R):
- Fits the passenger's side of any van model
- Has cutout dimensions of 10" high x 33" wide
- Has 28% dark gray factory tint
- Has detachable screens
- Comes with pre-applied weatherstripping (no sealant, tape or adhesive needed for install)
- Uses tempered glass for maximum safety and strength
- Is tested to ANSI Z26.1 and FMVSS 205 safety standards
- These windows include a 1/8" clamp ring (which doubles as a trim ring) mounted with screws.
When mounting these windows in your van:
- If you can, cut the openings with a center-blade shear, rather than a jigsaw - this will cut an opening that may be less ragged, produce less debris, and produce less hammering on the sheet metal of the van.
- Make sure you paint the cut edges of the new window opening - if you skip this step, moisture can rust out the edges of the window mounting.
- These windows are designed to clamp onto the sheet metal body of the van, they do not require any spacers.
FREE SHIPPING if you pick up your van windows at any of the 18 US van window warehouses.
Want to save on shipping? Large van windows are shipped on a pallet and can only ship via truck freight. Smaller windows can ship via UPS, so you'll pay less shipping.
Specifications: Universal Sliding Van Window (Passenger Side, VW1033R)
|Height(in.):||10" cutout, 10.9" overall|
|Width (in.):||33" cutout, 33.9" overall|
|Tint:||28% dark gray|
|Window Type:||Fixed Slider, Screened (Clamp-in)|
|Fits:||All van models|
We Also Recommend