Mercedes 4X4 Sprinter (2007+) Engine Skid Plate
Explore with confidence in your Mercedes 4x4 Sprinter with this durable engine skid plate. The Sprinter skid plate protects your vital drivetrain components when off-road situations get a little out of hand, creating a strong, smooth surface to slide over or harmlessly bounce off obstacles.
Made of 1/4" thick 6061-T6 aluminum and 3/16" high-strength steel, the skid system is 100% bolt-on with all the hardware provided. Engine oil changes can be performed without needing to remove the Sprinter engine skid plate.
For additional protection, add the Mercedes 4x4 Sprinter transmission/transfer case skid plate and fuel tank skid plate!
Key Features: Mercedes 4X4 Sprinter (2007+) Engine Skid Plate
- 3/16" steel front bash plate, black powder-coat finish for corrosion protection
- Engine skid plate - 1/4" 6061 T-6 aluminum
- All necessary hardware
- Fits 2007+ Mercedes 4x4 Sprinter vans with 2500 engine
- Does not fit 2WD Sprinters because of ground clearance needed
- Proudly made in the USA by VanCompass
Documents: Mercedes 4X4 Sprinter (2007+) Engine Skid Plate
Video: Mercedes 4X4 Sprinter (2007+) Engine Skid Plate
We Also Recommend