Mercedes Sprinter (2019+) Front Winch Bumper
The re-designed and re-imagined Mercedes Sprinter (2019+) Front Winch Bumper with trim graceful lines and a fierce brush guard is great for protecting the fragile front end of your Mercedes Sprinter camper van (2019). It follows the Aluminess standard of light, strong custom bumpers which enhances the RV's look even while providing great protection.
This custom Sprinter front bumper is winch-compatible and includes tow hooks that are handy in any recovery situation. Be bold and explore the great outdoors without fear of animal strikes on those rural highways. Made of lightweight aluminum, it makes the perfect upgrade to sweeten the ride in your camper van.
The bumper is available with or without brush guards and bullbar.
All Aluminess products are made to order and have a lead time of 6-9 weeks. Message Campervan HQ for current lead times.
Key Features: Mercedes Sprinter (2019+) Front Winch Bumper
- Fits Mercedes Sprinter van models, 2019+
- Expertly and precisely crafted from aluminum, this Sprinter winch bumper will not put unnecessary stress on tires, brakes, steering, or suspension components. Steel bumpers typically weigh twice as much as an aluminum bumper, which wears out everything on your rig much faster.
- A lightweight aluminum bumper also means that you don’t lose precious fuel mileage or payload capacity.
- Powder-coated black for a durable finish.
- Includes tow hooks.
- Available with or without burly brush guards and bullbar to protect your van from branches and wildlife.
- All winch bumpers have vents and the Aluminess “A” cut into the front.
Note: Compatible with front parking sensors and collision assist. Sensor holes can be drilled upon request. This winch bumper can be added to models with headlight washers, but the headlight washers will be blocked from use. The standard bumper configuration is round lights with 2″ Bull Bar and 1.5” Side Brush Guards. While products are shown with all available options; lights, shackles, receivers, and brush crossbars are not included with the regular bumper price.
All Aluminess products are made to order, and this item typically takes about 8-10 weeks build time. We'll let you know if there is stock or the current lead time when you order.
Because these bumpers are large and bulky, there is a $250-$675 shipping charge. We will quote exact shipping when you purchase, depending on your location.
Documents: Mercedes Sprinter (2019+) Front Winch Bumper
We Also Recommend