Mercedes Sprinter (2019+) Slimline Rear Bumper
The new completely redesigned Mercedes Sprinter (2019+) Slimline Rear Bumper is a light, strong custom bumper that is set up to carry gear that you don't want to clutter the inside of your camper van. It will even carry your spare tire too. You can put extra fuel or water underneath the vehicle.
Now the rear bumper replaces the plastic bumper on the van, which allows for much more ground clearance. The swing-arm structure has also been re-designed for more strength.
This Mercedes Sprinter rear bumper is available in three versions:
- No swing-arms - Bumper without swing arms, giving rear protection and a clean look
- Swing-arms - Bumper with swing-arms, enabling you to mount your spare tire and storage box or other gear
- Bike rack swing-arm - Bumper with swing-arms, where one swing arm is set up with a 2-bike bicycle rack mount
Use the drop-down above to select the version you want.
Key Features: Mercedes Sprinter (2019+) Slimline Rear Bumper
- Fits Mercedes Sprinter van models, 2019+
- Expertly and precisely crafted from aluminum, our rear bumper will not put unnecessary stress on tires, brakes, steering, or suspension components. Steel bumpers typically weigh twice as much as an aluminum bumper, which wears out everything on your rig much faster.
- A lightweight aluminum bumper also means that you don’t lose precious fuel mileage or payload capacity.
- Any of our storage boxes can be mounted to the swing arm. You can store a generator, recovery gear, tools, or many other items.
- No loss of access to rear doors
- Enables you to put extra fuel or water underneath the vehicle.
All Aluminess products are made to order and have a lead time of 6-9 weeks. Message Campervan HQ for current lead times.
Note: Because these bumpers are large and bulky, there is a $250-$675 shipping charge. We will quote exact shipping when you purchase, depending on your location.
Documents: Mercedes Sprinter (2019+) Slimline Rear Bumper
We Also Recommend