Mercedes Sprinter (2007+) Rear Bumper
Need some outside storage for gear you don't want to carry inside your camper van? Our Mercedes Sprinter Rear Bumper is a light, strong custom bumper which is set up to carry those items and your spare tire too, allowing you to put extra fuel or water underneath the vehicle or get extra rear clearance.
In addition to its integrated rear hitch, the Sprinter rear bumper can come with:
- no swing arms
- swing arms - very useful for carrying extra items and still retaining rear door access
- bike rack swing arm - where one of the swing arms includes a 2-bike rack
Key Features: Mercedes Sprinter (2007+) Rear Bumper
- Strong and light, weighs only 90 pounds
- Expertly and precisely crafted from aluminum, our rear bumper will not put unnecessary stress on tires, brakes, steering, or suspension components. Steel bumpers typically weigh twice as much as an aluminum bumper, which wears out everything on your rig much faster.
- A lightweight aluminum bumper also means that you don’t lose precious fuel mileage or payload capacity.
- High-strength 5/16″ 6061-T6 aluminum alloy is used for the bumper structure, and 3/16″ 5052-H32 aluminum alloy for the base and non-structural area. This alloy is the same used for the upper & lower receiver of AR-15 rifles, aircraft wings & fuselages, and helicopter rotors, among many other uses. It has an ultimate tensile strength of over 42,000 pounds per square inch.
- Any of our storage boxes can be mounted to the swing arm. You can store a generator, recovery gear, tools, or anything else you can dream up.
- No loss of access to rear doors
- Designed for 2007+ Mercedes Sprinter van models.
All Aluminess products are made to order and have a lead time of 6-9 weeks. Message Campervan HQ for current lead times.
Note: All Aluminess products are made to order, and this item typically takes about 8-10 weeks build time. We'll let you know if there is stock or the current lead time when you order. Because these bumpers are large and bulky, there is a $250-$675 shipping charge. We will quote exact shipping when you purchase, depending on your location.
Documents: Mercedes Sprinter (2007+) Rear Bumper
Video: Mercedes Sprinter (2007+) Rear Bumper
The video shows how the swing-arms work on a rear swing-arm bumper with a mounted deluxe storage box, though the bumper is mounted on a 4x4 Chevy van rather than a Mercedes Sprinter.
We Also Recommend