Nissan NV Campervan Body Flares
Looking to sleep sideways in your Nissan NV camper? These Nissan NV Campervan Body Flares replace the stock rear upper body panels in your NV cargo van, providing extra lateral space to enable you to sleep sideways in your campervan. Install these flares and you'll be able to have a wider sleeping platform (74-78" depending on finishing materials) and a very comfortable night's sleep, without interfering with any of the doors on the van.
Also, another great benefit of using these flares in your Nissan NV camper is that the extra space saved from orienting the bed sideways can be used to store bikes, add extra cabinetry or whatever else you need.
Key Features: Nissan NV Campervan Body Flares
- Polyester resin (fiberglass) flares are proudly US-made in Portland, Oregon
- Package comes with two unpainted flares, approved 3M installation materials, and detailed installation instructions
- Flares add extra width to the rear of your Nissan NV camper: van interior width 72", with flares up to 78".
- Flares are designed to fit the rear quarter factory window cutouts on Nissan NV2500 and NV3500 146"WB high-roof cargo vans (2012-current models).
- FREE SHIPPING in the continental US.
- Flares are made to order and usually ship 3-7 days after ordering.
Specifications: Nissan NV Campervan Body Flares
|Weight (lbs.)||40 (pair of flares, boxed)|
|Material||Polyester resin (fiberglass), 300-grit gelcoat surface, ready for paint|
FAQ: Nissan NV Campervan Body Flares
We Also Recommend