Ram Promaster Side Ladder
If you have a roof rack on your camper van, then access to the roof is a must. The Ram Promaster Side Ladder provides quick and easy access to your roof rack without the need to drill through the rear door of your vehicle.
This ladder requires mounting to an Aluminess Ram Promaster roof rack at the top, and to the van body pinch weld at the bottom. It is only designed to work with Aluminess Ram Promaster roof racks.
Using no-seize lubricant for attachment screws helps with the initial install, and down the road.
Want a rear door ladder instead? Check out the Ram Promaster Rear Door Ladder, it can be mounted with or without a roof rack.
Key Features: Ram Promaster Side Ladder
- This driver side ladder sits about 5 inches away from the body of the van, which gives you ample space to climb.
- Tight enough to the body of your Ram Promaster van to easily avoid any obstacles.
- Mounts to the side of your van so the rear door is not blocked.
- Designed to work with an Aluminess Ram Promaster roof rack, will not mount to other roof racks
- Powder-coated black
- Tubular aluminum, light and strong
- Designed for the 2014+ Ram Promaster van (1500/2500/3500 high-roof, 136", 159" or 159"EXT wheelbase)
Note: These ladders are custom-fabricated, so typical lead times are about 4 weeks. We'll let you know if they are in stock or the current lead time when you order.
FREE SHIPPING on this item in the lower 48 US states.
Documents: Ram Promaster Side Ladder
We Also Recommend