Ram ProMaster Driver Side Front T-Vent Window (FW392L)
Currently out of stock, more expected in early February 2021.
Want screened, opening camper windows for your Ram ProMaster camper van? This vented, screened Ram Promaster Window is the perfect choice. Designed so that its dimensions and contouring match the van body and the fit of the factory window cutout, this large dark-tinted window matches the look of the factory glass.
The window has two crank-out bottom panels with detachable screens, giving you excellent ventilation, especially when combined with a vented window on the other side like the FW395R window.
Key Features: Ram Promaster Driver Side Front T-Vent Window (FW392L)
This Ram Promaster Driver's Side Front T-Vent FW392L window:
- Fits 2014+ Ram Promaster 136"/159"/159" EXT wheelbase vans
- Has 28% dark gray factory tint
- Has two bottom crank-out opening panels with detachable screens
- Uses tempered glass for maximum safety and strength
- Is tested to ANSI Z26.1 and FMVSS 205 safety standards
- Uses factory stampings for cut lines
- Has a clamp (trim) ring, so does not require adhesive, primer or sealant
- Is manufactured in the USA by CR Laurence.
Note: This window does not fit a driver-side sliding door. Also, this window is only suitable for new installations, and cannot be used to replace factory-installed windows.
When mounting these windows on your Ram Promaster:
- If you can, cut the openings with a center-blade shear, rather than a jigsaw - this will cut an opening that may be less ragged, produce less debris, and produce less hammering on the sheet metal of the van.
- Make sure you paint the cut edges of the new window opening - if you skip this step, moisture can rust out the edges of the window mounting.
- IMPORTANT: these windows clamp in place - ensure you do not use power tools on the inner trim ring screws, use hand tools to tighten these.
FREE SHIPPING if you pick up your van windows at any of the 18 US van window warehouses.
Want to save on shipping? Large van windows can only ship via truck freight, so you pay shipping for the window and the pallet on which the window ships. Smaller windows can ship via UPS, so you'll pay less shipping.
Specifications: Ram Promaster Driver Side Front T-Vent Window (FW392L)
|Size (in.):||56-1/2 (1.44 m) x 26-1/8 (664 mm)|
|Tint:||28% Dark Gray|
|Window Type:||Dual-Vent (Clamp-in)|
We Also Recommend