Furrion FIH2ZEA-BG RV Induction Cooktop
Want a quality induction cooktop for your RV? Induction cooking heats a pot or pan by magnetic induction, instead of thermal conduction from a flame (like a propane cooktop), or an electrical heating element (like a typical electric stove). An induction cooktop is very efficient and safe: all the heat used goes into the cooking vessel and is not lost to the kitchen, power levels can be changed instantaneously, and the cooktop itself stays cool, so you won't burn yourself accidentally and it's easier to clean after spills.
This Furrion FIH2ZEA-BG RV induction cooktop is an 1800W 120VAC cooktop which includes Loadsmart Dual Burners, with a power management system which balances load between each zone. It's Sensor Touch conductive controls make operation quick and easy, and it has Auto-pan Detection Safety features, with induction zones which automatically switch off when no pan is detected.
Key Features: Furrion FIH2ZEA-BG RV Induction Cooktop
- Sensor touch controls for quick and easy operation
- Timer: up to 180 minutes with hold touch settings
- Two "burners" (cooking zones), each capable of up to 1500W or 1800W combined, each 7" in diameter
- 11 temperature control settings
- Temperature range: 150-450 degrees F in 30-degree increments
- LED temperature display
- 15A max draw power sharing
- Auto-pan detection function, so burner will not turn on without pan in place, and will shut off if pan is removed
- Automatic safety shutdown, childproof lock
- Will work with any induction-capable cookware (if a magnet sticks to the base of your pan, the pan will work with this cooktop).
Specifications: Furrion FIH2ZEA-BG RV Induction Cooktop
|Power||1800W (15A@120VAC) combined|
Documents: Furrion FIH2ZEA-BG RV Induction Cooktop
We Also Recommend