Magnum MS2812 2800W Pure Sine Inverter Charger
The Magnum MS2812 is a pure sine wave inverter/charger designed specifically for the most demanding mobile, back-up, and off-grid applications. The MS Series is powerful, easy-to-use, and best of all, cost effective.
The MS2812 has a peak inverter efficiency of 88%, and a charger efficiency of 85%, some pretty impressive numbers. It is also rigorously tested and certified to the UL 458 and UL 1741 inverter standards, meeting strict criteria for quality power output. Because of its low-frequency design topology, it also has excellent surge power abilities - 3900W surge for a 2800W inverter! It also has an unparalleled 3-year manufacturer warranty (if you install the Magnum MS2812 in a Magnum Mini Panel, this warranty is increased to 5 years).
The Magnum Power Factor Corrected (PFC) charger is built into all Magnum inverter/chargers. It uses less energy from a generator than a standard charger, including using 25-30% less AC current than standard chargers.
As well as having some of the most modern, robust and reliable electronics technology going, Magnum inverters are US-made and US-supported. Magnum is headquartered in Everett, Washington. It's for all of these reasons that Magnum inverters are specified by commercial RV conversion companies like Sportsmobile.Magnum inverters have a ton of great safety and efficiency features, including:
- AC transfer switch circuitry - which allows incoming AC power to continue to power loads even if the inverter is off.
- Dead battery charging - for batteries that are extremely low.
- Automatic 4-stage battery charger – for optimum PFC-corrected battery charging (using the temperature sensor).
- Large AC wiring compartment (which gives you easy access to AC wiring for quick connections) and 360° DC connection terminals with color-coded insulating covers.
- True RMS output voltage regulation - to ensure the inverter will deliver the correct amount of power within the DC input voltage range and the continuous output power level.
- Quick-connect accessory and remote ports – easily accept several optional remote controls and the Battery Temperature Sensor.
Specifications: Magnum MS2812 2800W 12VDC Pure Sine Inverter/Charger
|Continuous Power Output||2800W (23A)|
|Peak (Surge) Power Output||3900W (70A)|
|Output Voltage||120VAC 60Hz|
|Input Voltage||12 VDC|
|Input Battery Voltage||9-17 VDC|
|Operating Temperature||-4° F to 140° F|
13.75 in. x 12.65 in. x 7.0 in.
|Certifications||UL/cUL 458, CSA C22.2 #107.1-01, UL1741|
We Also Recommend