Arctic Tern RV Skylight
Note: Currently out of stock on all AT skylights, both manual and electric, more expected mid-December.
Let the daylight and fresh air into your camper van or motorhome with an RV skylight! The Arctic Tern RV Skylight is a high-quality European-made, large opening RV skylight that can be used as both a skylight and an RV roof hatch.
It's available in manual or electric versions (select using the drop-down which model you want):
- Manual version with a folding crank
- Electric version with a Bosch electric motor - this motor in testing has lasted more than 5000 cycles.
This roof hatch/RV skylight also ahas a retractable sliding combination blackout blind and fly screen, giving you a built-in, versatile interior hatch covering.
The four bright interior LED lights provide great illumination inside your camper van.
When ordering, select your preferred roof thickness - this skylight can fit roof thicknesses from 1.2-1.8 inches (30-70mm).
This skylight also pairs with an optional spoiler ($69), which we recommend if your skylight is mounted right at the front of your campervan's roof, and not behind a rack, solar panel or other wind break. The fiberglass spoiler is laminated with smooth white acrylic, and mounted with 3M high-strength tape and rivets.
Note: Roof hatches must be installed on a flat solid surface. If you are considering installing a hatch on a van roof or other curved surface, a flat frame must be created to support the hatch. Roofs must be a minimum of 1-3/16” (30mm) thick.
Key Features: Arctic Tern RV Skylight
- The Arctic Tern RV Skylight is made from high-strength injection-moulded ABS plastic, and meets ECE standards for UV and impact resistance.
- Large double-glazed acrylic dome (smoke-colored tint) can be opened up for ventilation to 45° maximum when the vehicle is stationary
- Large overlap of glazing panel prevents water from penetrating when dome is raised
- 4 bright 12VDC LED lights
- Retractable fly screen
- Retractable blackout blind
- White exterior frame, cream-colored inner frame
- Can fit van roof thicknesses of 1.2-2.8 in (30-70mm).
- Limited 1-year warranty.
Specifications: Arctic Tern RV Skylight
|Skylight Assembly on Roof||23.3 in x 33.6 in (593mm x 853mm)|
|Cut-out||19.7 in x 27.6 in (500mm x 700mm)|
17.6 lbs (8 kg)
|Operation||Manual folding lever or electric|
|Voltage||12VDC (Requires power for lights and/or motor)|
Documents: Arctic Tern RV Skylight
We Also Recommend