Arctic Tern Electric RV Skylight
HOT ITEM! This popular skylight is in stock and ready to ship.
Let the daylight and fresh air into your camper van or motorhome with an RV skylight! The Arctic Tern RV Skylight is a high-quality European-made, large opening RV skylight that can be used as both a skylight and an RV roof hatch. Lowers and raises via a Bosch electric motor - this motor in testing has lasted more than 5000 cycles.
This roof hatch/RV skylight also has a retractable sliding combination blackout blind and fly screen, giving you a built-in, versatile interior hatch covering.
The four bright interior LED lights provide great illumination inside your camper van.
When ordering, use the drop-down to select your preferred roof thickness, choose either:
- 1.2-1.8 inches - fits roof thicknesses from 30-70mm.
- 2.8-3.3 inches - fits roof thicknesses from 70-84mm.
This skylight also pairs with an optional spoiler ($69), recommended if your skylight is mounted right at the front of your campervan's roof, and not behind a rack, solar panel or other wind break. The fiberglass spoiler is laminated with smooth white acrylic, and mounted with 3M high-strength tape and rivets.
Note: A completely flat frame must be created to support the hatch (for example, Impact Products makes an adapter for this skylight). Roofs must be a minimum of 1-3/16” (30mm) thick. Screws must be cut to length before install - if install instructions are not followed correctly, warranty will be void.
Key Features: Arctic Tern RV Skylight
- The Arctic Tern RV Skylight is made from high-strength injection-moulded ABS plastic, and meets ECE standards for UV and impact resistance.
- Electrically-operated large double-glazed acrylic dome (smoke-colored tint) can be opened up for ventilation to 45° maximum when the vehicle is stationary
- Large overlap of glazing panel prevents water from penetrating when dome is raised
- 4 bright 12VDC LED lights
- Retractable fly screen
- Retractable blackout blind
- White exterior frame, cream-colored inner frame
- Can fit van roof thicknesses of 1.2-2.8 in (30-70mm).
- Limited 1-year warranty.
Specifications: Arctic Tern RV Skylight
|Skylight Assembly on Roof||23.3" x 33.6" (593mm x 853mm)|
|Roof Clearance||Skylight protrudes approx 5" above van roof,
about 1" below interior ceiling
|Cut-out||19.7" x 27.6" (500mm x 700mm)|
17.6 lbs (8 kg)
|Voltage||12VDC (Requires power for lights and/or motor)|
Documents: Arctic Tern RV Skylight
We Also Recommend