Dometic Heki Midi Electric RV Rooflight
Let the daylight and fresh air into your camper van or motorhome, not just with windows, but with an RV skylight! The Dometic Heki Midi Electric RV Rooflight is a large and sturdy tilting RV skylight that perfectly fits the bill: it's very simple to operate, and with an included retractable blackout blind on one side and a retractable fly screen on the other side, it's a versatile solution.
The Heki Midi is an electrically-powered skylight that can open up to 60 degrees. No water can splash inside when the acrylic dome is in bad weather position.
Key Features: Dometic Heki Midi Electric RV Rooflight
- The Dometic Heki Midi is made from Luran S, a highly weatherproof injection-moulded material
- Large acrylic double-glazed dome light (tinted in grey) can be opened up for ventilation to 60° maximum when the vehicle is stationary
- The Dometic Heki Midi can be raised up to 1.6 inches (40 mm), even when raining
- Large overlap of glazing panel prevents water from penetrating when dome is raised
- Retractable fly screen
- Retractable blackout blind
- Electric operation
- White exterior frame, cream-colored inner frame
- Available for roof thicknesses of 2.0-2.4 in (53-60mm).
- Limited 1-year warranty.
Specifications: Dometic Heki Midi Electric RV Rooflight
|Skylight Assembly on Roof||24.3 in x 33.8 in (617mm x 858mm)|
|Cut-out||19.7 in x 27.6 in (500mm x 700mm)|
17.6 lbs (8 kg) rooflight,
Documents: Dometic Heki Midi Electric RV Rooflight
Video: Dometic Heki Midi Electric RV Rooflight
We Also Recommend