Mercedes Sprinter Passenger Side Sliding Door T-Vent Window (FW625R)
Note: Currently very low stock, more expected around July 2nd.
Looking for vented Sprinter van windows for your Mercedes Sprinter camper van? This Mercedes Sprinter Passenger Side Sliding Door T-Vent Window (FW625R) matches the style and the tint of the Sprinter factory glass, and it also fits the factory window cutouts, eliminating the time-consuming efforts of laying out where the window will be installed.
This single-pane glass van window has a large fixed pane on top, and two panels below. On the FW625R window, the rear bottom panel cranks out for ventilation, and is screened to prevent any insects from entering (the matching FW621L driver side vented window has two bottom screened panels which both open).
Key Features: Mercedes Sprinter Passenger Side Sliding Door T-Vent Window (FW625R)
This Mercedes Sprinter Passenger Side Sliding Door T-Vent Window (FW625R):
- Fits 2007+ Mercedes Sprinter 144", 170"WB and 170" extended models
- Has 28% dark gray factory tint
- Has one crank-out, opening bottom panel with detachable screen
- Has a clamp (trim) ring, so does not require adhesive, primer or sealant
- Uses tempered glass for maximum safety and strength
- Is tested to ANSI Z26.1 and FMVSS 205 safety standards
- Uses factory stampings for cut lines
- Is manufactured in the USA by CR Laurence.
When mounting these windows in your Mercedes Sprinter van:
- If you can, cut the openings with a center-blade shear, rather than a jigsaw - this will cut an opening that may be less ragged, produce less debris, and produce less hammering on the sheet metal of the van.
- Make sure you paint the cut edges of the new window opening - if you skip this step, moisture can rust out the edges of the window mounting.
- IMPORTANT: these windows clamp in place - ensure you do not use power tools on the inner trim ring screws, use hand tools to tighten these.
FREE SHIPPING if you pick up your van windows at any of the 18 US van window warehouses.
Want to save on shipping? Order multiple windows for your van at once, so you'll save with several windows on a pallet. Large van windows must ship via truck freight. Smaller windows can ship via UPS, so you'll pay less shipping.
Specifications: Mercedes Sprinter Passenger Side Sliding Door T-Vent Window (FW625R)
|Tint:||28% Dark Gray|
|Window Type:||Vented (Clamp-in)|
We Also Recommend