Ford Transit Rear Door Ladder (2015+)
Looking for a Ford Transit Rear Door Ladder for a 2015+ Transit van? This Ford Transit Rear Door Ladder is strong and light, built from high-tech tubular aluminum alloy. It mounts on the passenger side or driver side rear door and is available in two sizes to fit low-roof and medium-/high-roof vans.
With the optional bolt-on tire/box carrier, you can move the spare tire out from under the van onto the rear door, improving your departure angle for high-clearance roads, or allowing extra space for fuel/water/black/gray tanks.
This ladder is available in two versions:
- rear door ladder only - just the rear ladder itself, standard rungs.
- rear door ladder with tire/box carrier - rear door ladder with rungs and two side-mounted folding steps at bottom to go around the carrier. Carrier can be used for a spare tire or a storage box (like the Deluxe Storage Box shown, sold separately), bolts onto the ladder. If you order this version, specify the correct bolt pattern to fit your Transit wheels.
Note: All Aluminess products are made to order, and this item typically takes about 8-10 weeks build time. We'll let you know if there is stock or the current lead time when you order. Free shipping in the lower 48 states on this ladder. Note that pictures show vans that have both the Transit rear door ladder/carrier combo installed on the passenger side, and a separate stand-alone Transit tire/box carrier on the driver side. The stand-alone Ford Transit tire/box carrier is sold separately.
Key Features: Ford Transit Rear Door Ladder (2015+)
- Two sizes, fits 2015-current Ford Transit low-roof and medium-/high-roof vans
- Available in two versions, either ladder-only or ladder with folding bottom steps and bolt-on tire/box carrier. If you order the ladder/tire & box carrier combo, must specify bolt pattern for wheel.
- Rear door ladder is powder-coated black
- Heavy-duty tubular aluminum alloy frame
- Does not require any drilling, bolts on inside rear door.
We Also Recommend