Ford Transit Rear Door Ladder (2015+)
Looking for a Ford Transit Rear Door Ladder for a 2015+ Transit van? This Ford Transit Rear Door Ladder is strong and light, built from high-tech tubular aluminum alloy. It mounts on the passenger side or driver side rear door and is available in two sizes to fit low-roof and medium-/high-roof vans.
With the optional bolt-on tire/box carrier, you can move the spare tire out from under the van onto the rear door, improving your departure angle for high-clearance roads, or allowing extra space for fuel/water/black/gray tanks.
This ladder is available in two versions:
- rear door ladder only - just the rear ladder itself, standard rungs.
- rear door ladder with tire/box carrier - rear door ladder with rungs and two side-mounted folding steps at bottom to go around the carrier. Carrier can be used for a spare tire or a storage box (like the Deluxe Storage Box shown, sold separately), bolts onto the ladder. If you order this version, specify the correct bolt pattern to fit your Transit wheels.
Note: All Aluminess products are made to order, and this item typically takes about 8-10 weeks build time. We'll let you know if there is stock or the current lead time when you order. Free shipping in the lower 48 states on this ladder. Note that pictures show vans that have both the Transit rear door ladder/carrier combo installed on the passenger side, and a separate stand-alone Transit tire/box carrier on the driver side. The stand-alone Ford Transit tire/box carrier is sold separately.
Key Features: Ford Transit Rear Door Ladder (2015+)
- Two sizes, fits 2015-current Ford Transit low-roof and medium-/high-roof vans
- Available in two versions, either ladder-only or ladder with folding bottom steps and bolt-on tire/box carrier. If you order the ladder/tire & box carrier combo, must specify bolt pattern for wheel.
- Rear door ladder is powder-coated black
- Heavy-duty tubular aluminum alloy frame
- Does not require any drilling, bolts on inside rear door.
Aluminum Storage Boxes ( Optional )
Aluminum box designed to fit 3-4 Jerry Cans for extra fuel or water for those long trips. The Standard Box comes in two sizes 21″ wide x 15″ deep x 6″ tall and 28.25″ wide x 15.5″ deep x 6″ tall. Jerry cans and locks not included.
Fuel Locker Box +$450
This aluminum box is a step up from the Standard Open Box. It features a locking stainless front strap and 3″ rails on top for extra storage and is 20″ wide x 15″ deep x 20″ tall.
Galley Box +$650
This box was originally designed for the Honda 2000 generator, but now is used for a variety of reasons. It’s 20″ tall x 16″ deep x 24″ wide. This box comes with a drop down door and is also watertight for safe storage.
- Deluxe Box +$875
If you have a lot to carry or bulky items, then the deluxe box is for you. It is 30″ tall x 16″ deep x 24″ wide and is watertight. Many people will install a shelf (sold separately) to help organize storage.
If you have a lot to carry or bulky items, then the deluxe box is for you. It is 30″ tall x 16″ deep x 24″ wide and is watertight. Many people will install a shelf (sold separately) to help organize storage. The drop down door is perfect for outdoor kitchens or to use as a work surface.
Slim Box with Side Door +$845
This watertight box was specifically designed to mount to our new Transit rear door bike rack along with two bikes. It’s 30″x12″x20″.
If your deluxe or galley box still doesn’t provide enough storage, then you can add rails to the top to carry even more. Box rails are now a bolt on kit for added versatility and reduced risk for shipping damage.
Box Shelf +$100
A box shelf is a great way to organize the belongings in your box. It can be hard mounted or removable depending on your needs. The storage box shelf is designed to fit in 24″ wide boxes.
We Also Recommend