Mercedes Sprinter 140"WB Roof Rack (2002-2006)
Looking for a Mercedes Sprinter Roof Rack for a 2002-2006 Sprinter 140"WB van? This aluminum Sprinter roof rack is incredibly strong, constructed of beefy aluminum alloy tubing, but weighs much less than many other racks. The 5052 aluminum alloy it's built from is known for exceptional corrosion resistance.
The pictures show a touring-style Sprinter roof rack with a front drop-down with mounted driving lights (driving lights not included) on a high-roof T1N 140"WB Sprinter van. This Mercedes Sprinter roof rack mounts to the rain gutters on your Sprinter.
The standard length on the roof rack is from the rear of the van up to the back of the front doors. This gives you tons of storage space, while keeping cargo behind the driver/passenger seats and reducing noise.
This is rack is currently only available in the double-loop style, a basket-shaped rack enabling you to lash down cargo from all ends. Comes standard with light bar mounting location at front of rack.
There are two flooring options:
- Slats - Slat floor (3” wide slats with 2.5″ gap) lets you secure various items on the roof rack in any location.
- Perforated Sheet – Perforated sheet floor is even more solid than slats, and is much lighter than full sheet floor. You can easily and comfortably walk or sit on the rack.
To pair with this rack, you may want:
- Mercedes Sprinter Side Ladder - To easily get on and off your roof rack
- Mercedes Sprinter Surf Pole - To carry surfboards, paddleboards, windsurfers. Surf poles require a pair of Surf Hooks for each board you want to carry.
Key Features: Mercedes Sprinter Roof Rack (2002-2006, 140"WB)
- Roof rack is powder-coated black
- Heavy-duty 1 5/16" tubular 5052 aluminum alloy frame
- Currently only available in double-loop style (pictures show touring style)
- Mounts to rain gutters
- Roof rack can be floored with slats or perforated sheet
- Standard rack includes cutout for front vent.
- Fits 2002-2006 Mercedes Sprinter 140"WB low-roof or high-roof vans.
Note: All Aluminess products are made to order, custom Sprinter racks take about 8-10 weeks build time. We'll let you know if there is stock or the current lead time when you order. Also, these racks are large and heavy, we'll quote you on exact shipping when you order (minimum $450).
Want to save the shipping costs and drive away with your new roof rack? Pick up your rack in Santee, CA, and you can save the shipping. We can also schedule an install appointment (typically 2 hours, $170) and we'll get your rack installed so you can drive away with your new rack mounted on your van.
Specifications: Mercedes Sprinter Roof Rack (2002-2006, 140"WB)
118.7"L x 60.8"W x 7.5"D
||118.7"L x 57"W x 7.5"D
||5052 aluminum alloy
Documents: Mercedes Sprinter Roof Rack (2002-2006, 140"WB)
We Also Recommend