Mercedes Sprinter Winch Mount/Front Receiver Hitch (2019+)
The Mercedes Sprinter Winch Mount/Front Receiver Hitch (2019+) for 2019 Mercedes allows you to haul everything you may need to use while on the road. Attach your fishing gear upfront while pulling your boat behind. If you don't need to haul anything for this trip your front-end can look sleek with the 2019 Mercedes Sprinter Light Bar (sold separately).
The winch mount has been designed and tested for use with a 12,000-lb winch – namely the Warn VR Evo 12 (winch sold separately).
Note: This receiver hitch is not compatible with the front winch bumper, it's only compatible with the stock Sprinter bumper and the 2019 Mercedes Sprinter Light Bar.
Also, if your Mercedes Sprinter is equipped with the collision assist/adaptive cruise control, then the light bar is needed to provide a new mounting point for the collision sensor.
The Light Bar, LED Lights, and Warn Winch are all separately sold Items.
Because these bumpers are large and bulky, there is a $250-$675 shipping charge. We will quote exact shipping when you purchase, depending on your location.
Key Features: Mercedes Sprinter Winch Mount/Front Receiver Hitch (2019+)
- Fits Mercedes Sprinter van models, 2019+
- Expertly and precisely crafted from aluminum, our rear bumper will not put unnecessary stress on tires, brakes, steering, or suspension components. Steel bumpers typically weigh twice as much as an aluminum bumper, which wears out everything on your rig much faster.
- A lightweight aluminum bumper also means that you don’t lose precious fuel mileage or payload capacity.
- Hidden winch mount
- Designed and tested for use with a 12,000-lb winch
- Compatible with the Mercedes Sprinter (2019+) Light Bar
We Also Recommend