Arctic Tern RV Skylight
Note: Currently very low stock on all AT skylights, both manual and electric, more expected late January.
Let the daylight and fresh air into your camper van or motorhome with an RV skylight! The Arctic Tern RV Skylight is a high-quality European-made, large opening RV skylight that can be used as both a skylight and an RV roof hatch.
It's available in manual or electric versions (use the drop-down to select the model you want):
- Manual version with a folding crank
- Electric version with a Bosch electric motor - this motor in testing has lasted more than 5000 cycles.
This roof hatch/RV skylight also has a retractable sliding combination blackout blind and fly screen, giving you a built-in, versatile interior hatch covering.
The four bright interior LED lights provide great illumination inside your camper van.
When ordering, select your preferred roof thickness - this skylight can fit roof thicknesses from 1.2-1.8 inches (30-70mm).
This skylight also pairs with an optional spoiler ($69), recommended if your skylight is mounted right at the front of your campervan's roof, and not behind a rack, solar panel or other wind break. The fiberglass spoiler is laminated with smooth white acrylic, and mounted with 3M high-strength tape and rivets.
Note: Roof hatches must be installed on a flat solid surface. If you are considering installing a hatch on a van roof or other curved surface, a flat frame must be created to support the hatch. Roofs must be a minimum of 1-3/16” (30mm) thick.
Key Features: Arctic Tern RV Skylight
- The Arctic Tern RV Skylight is made from high-strength injection-moulded ABS plastic, and meets ECE standards for UV and impact resistance.
- Large double-glazed acrylic dome (smoke-colored tint) can be opened up for ventilation to 45° maximum when the vehicle is stationary
- Large overlap of glazing panel prevents water from penetrating when dome is raised
- 4 bright 12VDC LED lights
- Retractable fly screen
- Retractable blackout blind
- White exterior frame, cream-colored inner frame
- Can fit van roof thicknesses of 1.2-2.8 in (30-70mm).
- Limited 1-year warranty.
Specifications: Arctic Tern RV Skylight
|Skylight Assembly on Roof||23.3" x 33.6" (593mm x 853mm)|
|Roof Clearance||Skylight protrudes approx 5" above van roof,
about 1" below interior ceiling
|Cut-out||19.7" x 27.6" (500mm x 700mm)|
17.6 lbs (8 kg)
|Operation||Manual folding lever or electric|
|Voltage||12VDC (Requires power for lights and/or motor)|
Documents: Arctic Tern RV Skylight
We Also Recommend