Arctic Tern Electric RV Skylight
Let the daylight and fresh air into your camper van or motorhome with an RV skylight! The Arctic Tern RV Skylight is a high-quality European-made, large opening RV skylight that can be used as both a skylight and an RV roof hatch. Lowers and raises via a Bosch electric motor - this motor in testing has lasted more than 5000 cycles.
This roof hatch/RV skylight also has a retractable sliding combination blackout blind and fly screen, giving you a built-in, versatile interior hatch covering. The four bright interior LED lights provide great illumination inside your camper van.
When ordering, use the drop-down to select your preferred roof thickness, choose either:
- 1.2-1.6 inches - fits roof thicknesses from 30-41mm.
- 1.65-2.71 inches - fits roof thicknesses from 42-69mm.
- 2.8-3.3 inches - fits roof thicknesses from 70-84mm.
This skylight also pairs with an optional spoiler ($122), recommended if your skylight is mounted right at the front of your campervan's roof, and not behind a rack, solar panel or other wind break. The fiberglass spoiler is laminated with smooth white acrylic, and mounted with 3M high-strength tape and rivets.
Note: A completely flat frame must be created to support the hatch (for example, Impact Products makes an adapter for this skylight). Roofs must be a minimum of 1-3/16” (30mm) thick. Screws must be cut to length before install - if install instructions are not followed correctly, warranty will be void.
Key Features: Arctic Tern RV Skylight
- The Arctic Tern RV Skylight is made from high-strength injection-moulded ABS plastic, and meets ECE standards for UV and impact resistance.
- Electrically-operated large double-glazed acrylic dome (smoke-colored tint) can be opened up for ventilation to 45° maximum when the vehicle is stationary
- Large overlap of glazing panel prevents water from penetrating when dome is raised
- 4 bright 12VDC LED lights
- Retractable fly screen
- Retractable blackout blind
- White exterior frame, cream-colored inner frame
- Can fit van roof thicknesses of 1.2-2.8 in (30-70mm).
- Limited 1-year warranty.
Specifications: Arctic Tern RV Skylight
|Skylight Assembly on Roof||23.3" x 33.6" (593mm x 853mm)|
|Roof Clearance||Skylight protrudes approx 5" above van roof,
about 1" below interior ceiling
|Cut-out||19.7" x 27.6" (500mm x 700mm)|
17.6 lbs (8 kg)
|Voltage||12VDC (Requires power for lights and/or motor)|
Documents: Arctic Tern RV Skylight
We Also Recommend