Blue Sky IPN PRO 500Amp Remote Display with Shunt
Blue Sky IPN-ProRemote Display with 500Amp Shunt
With the IPN-ProRemote you no longer have to guess how much battery capacity remains.
The IPN-ProRemote combines full-featured charge controller monitoring and battery system monitoring into a single user friendly remote display. A bright crisp backlit LCD display with plain English language text and three simple front panel keys is extremely easy to use.
With the IPN-ProRemote you no longer have to guess how much battery capacity remains. A high accuracy calculation of remaining battery capacity compensates for a variety of factors including charge/discharge current, battery size, type, temperature and how the battery was brought back to full charge. It even learns from past battery behavior to continuously improve accuracy!
The IPN-ProRemote also monitors and controls BlueSky EnergyÕs IPN based charge controllers. It can monitor both the combined total and individual status of up to eight IPN charge controllers on a single IPN network. Depending on the particular charge controller model, certain additional parameters or settings can be accessed or modified with the IPN-ProRemote.
By combining an advanced battery system monitor and charge controller display into a single unit, the IPN-Pro Remote eliminates the need for a separate battery monitor. It also simplifies installation and eliminates the headaches of trying to setup and synchronize separate charge controller and battery monitor systems.
* Full-Featured Battery Monitor And IPN Charge Controller Display
* Monitors up to 8 IPN Network Based Charge Controllers
* Total input/output current * Equalize ON/OFF control and time remaining
* Provides access to additional set up parameters, which vary by IPN charge controller model
* Provides Complete Full Featured Battery Monitoring
* Lifetime battery discharge amp-hours
* Full 24 Month Limited Warranty, Optional Extended Coverage Available
* Days since last full charge & last equalize * Remaining battery capacity shown as bar graph & percent
* Battery voltage, net current and temperature
We Also Recommend