Ram Promaster 159"WB Roof Rack
Looking for a Ram Promaster Roof Rack for a 2014+ Promaster 159"WB high-roof van? This aluminum Promaster roof rack is incredibly strong, constructed of beefy aluminum alloy tubing, but weighs much less than many other racks.
The Ram Promaster roof rack uses the factory fixed mounts on your Promaster van. The standard length on the roof rack is from the rear of the van up to the back of the front doors. This gives you tons of storage space, while keeping cargo behind the driver/passenger seats and reducing noise.
Racks are available in the double loop style, a basket-shaped rack enabling you to lash down cargo from all ends. Comes standard with light bar mounting location at front of rack.
There are two flooring options:
- Slats – Slat floor (3” wide slats with 2.5″ gap) lets you secure various items on the roof rack in any location, and you can easily and comfortably walk or sit on the rack.
- Perforated Sheet – Perforated sheet floor is even more solid than slats, and is much lighter than full sheet floor.
To pair with this rack, you may want:
- Ram Promaster Side Ladder - To easily get on and off your roof rack
- Ram Promaster Surf Pole - To carry surfboards, paddleboards, windsurfers. Surf poles require a pair of Surf Hooks for each board you want to carry.
Key Features: Ram Promaster Roof Rack (159"WB)
- Roof rack is powder-coated black
- Heavy-duty 1 5/16" tubular 5052 aluminum alloy frame
- Uses factory fixed mounts
- Roof rack can be floored with slats or perforated sheet
- Fits 2014+ Ram Promaster 159"WB high-roof vans.
Note: All Aluminess products are made to order, and a roof rack typically takes about 8-10 weeks build time. We'll let you know if there is stock or the current lead time when you order.
Specifications: Ram Promaster Roof Rack (159"WB)
|2014+ Ram Promaster 159"WB
High Roof Van
|Length (center to center): 144 in.
Width (inside to inside): 61 in
Weight: 90 lbs.
We Also Recommend