Dometic Heki 2 Rooflight
Let the daylight and fresh air into your camper van or motorhome, not just with windows, but with a roof skylight! The Dometic Heki 2 RV Rooflight is a large and sturdy tilting roof window that perfectly fits the bill: it's very simple to operate, and with an included retractable blackout blind on one side and a retractable fly screen on the other side, it's a versatile solution.
The Heki 2 opens in three positions with the easy adjusting lever: completely open, half-open and bad weather position. No water can splash inside when the acrylic dome is in bad weather position.
Key Features: Dometic Heki 2 RV Rooflight
- The Dometic Heki 2 is made from Luran S, a highly weatherproof injection-moulded material
- Large acrylic double-glazed dome light (tinted in grey) can be opened up for ventilation to 55° maximum when the vehicle is stationary
- Dome can be raised and fixed in three different positions
- The Dometic Heki 2 can be raised up to 1.6 inches (40 mm), even when raining
- Large overlap of glazing panel prevents water from penetrating when dome is raised
- Retractable fly screen
- Retractable blackout blind
- Gas springs provide smooth lowering and raising
- White inner frame
- Available for roof thickness of 2.1-2.4 in (53-60mm).
- Limited 1-year warranty.
Specifications: Dometic Heki 2 RV Rooflight
|Skylight Assembly on Roof||24.3 in x 33.8 in (790mm x 1080mm)|
|Cut-out||25.8 in x 37.8 in (655mm x 960mm)|
24.2 lbs (11 kg) rooflight,
Documents: Dometic Heki 2 RV Rooflight
Video: Dometic Heki 2 RV Rooflight
We Also Recommend