Double-Pane RV Window 450x900mm
Note: Currently out of stock, more expected mid-November.
In Europe, almost all camper vans and motorhomes use Dometic Seitz-style Double-Pane RV Windows. These 450x900mm Arctic Tern RV windows have many advantages over typical North American camper van windows, including the following:
- The windows are double-glazed and include an integrated day/night shade, providing much better thermal performance for keeping warmth in and heat out as needed
- The integrated day/night shade is a much more versatile window covering than curtains, blinds or magnetic window coverings
- The entire pane of the window swings out on gas struts, and can be positioned at angles of 20, 40 and 60 degrees.
- The acrylic double-glazing makes for a window assembly that weighs 40% less than a typical single-pane glass RV window of a similar size.
Key Features: Double-Pane RV Window 450x900mm
- Heavy-duty powder-coated aluminum alloy frame
- Insulated UV-resistant acrylic double-pane glazing
- Telescopic strut supports securely hold window open in a number of positions
- Push-button locking handles
- High-quality rubber seals
- Full 1-year manufacturer's warranty
Specifications: Double-Pane RV Window 450x900mm
|Window Height x Width:||450 x 900mm (17.7 x 35.4 in)|
|Cutout Height x Width:||453 x 903mm (17.8 x 35.6 in)|
|Blind/Screen Height x Width:||525 x 940mm (20.7 x 37 in)|
|Weight:||8.1 kg (17.9 lbs.)|
|Wall Thickness:||24-34mm, 34-44mm, 44-54mm|
|Frame Color:||Exterior: Jet black, Interior: Cream|
Video: Double-Pane RV Window 450x900mm
We Also Recommend
Ford Transit 130/148"WB Passenger Side Sliding Door Vented Window (FW293R)