Ford E-Series Van Roof Rack (1992-2014)
Most people purchase vans so they can take lots of people and lots of gear without towing a U-haul trailer or bringing along a second car. What happens when you have too many friends? Where are you going to put all that gear? A Ford E-Series Van Roof Rack (1992-2014), of course! Whether you have the factory Ford van, a Sportsmobile penthouse top (pop-top), or a Sportsmobile fiberglass top, we have a roof rack that works for your Ford E-Series van.
Note: Choose your van’s body length, desired roof rack flooring, and mounting style to determine price. All Aluminess products are made to order and have a lead time of 4-12 weeks, depending on the component. Contact us at Campervan HQ for current lead times. Because these roof racks are large and bulky, there is a $450-$600 shipping charge.
Key Features: Ford E-Series Van Roof Rack (1992-2014)
- Designed to fit 1992-2014 Ford E-Series vans, such as the E150, E250 and E350.
- Can fit E-series vans with factory roof, Sportsmobile pop-top, or Fiberine bubble top.
- Perfect for carrying cargo boxes, surfboards, or just lounging around and watching the world go by.
- Available with two flooring options, perforated aluminum, which is perfect for lawn chairs and walking around, and slats which are great for tying down precious cargo.
- The standard length on the roof rack is from the rear of the van up to the back of the front doors.
- Ample storage space while keeping cargo behind your head and reducing noise.
- Proudly made in the USA.
Documents: Ford E-Series Van Roof Rack (1992-2014)
Video: Ford E-Series Van Roof Rack (1992-2014)
The video shows a Sportsmobile 4x4 camper van build on a Ford E350 van with an Aluminess roof rack mounted on the Sportsmobile pop-top.
This video shows another variant of the Aluminess E-Series van roof rack, this time mounted on a 2012 Ford E350 van. This E-Series roof rack is the double-loop style with slat flooring.
This video shows an Aluminess E-Series van roof rack being test-fitted to a Ford E350 van with a Fiberine bubble top.
We Also Recommend