Ford Transit (2015+) Front Tow Point
Strong, reliable front tow points are essential especially in your off road driving. If you want to add function to your ford transit van, this Ford Transit (2015+) Front Tow Point is perfect for you.
The tow point bolts to the frame and protrudes through the front plastic bumper cover with an aluminum cover plate included for a clean, finished look that can be installed on the driver or passenger side of the van.
This Ford Transit (2015+) Front Tow Point is designed to utilize a 7/8" D-ring to secure a tow rope or winch line to the vehicle. If you want a symmetrical look and optimum pulling strength, a tow point can be installed on each side of the vehicle.
- Sold individually for one side of the vehicle, purchase two if a tow point is desired on both driver and passenger side of the vehicle.
- When using this tow point, always try to pull on it as straight as possible. Side loading this tow point with a heavy force can compromise both chassis strength and / or the tow point itself.
- Metal and plastic cutting is required for installation. (Please read below document for a complete installation guide.)
FREE SHIPPING on this item anywhere in the continental US.
Key Features: Ford Transit (2015+) Front Tow Point
- 3/4" Steel - Front Hook
- 1/4" Steel - Mounting plate and gussets
- 3/16" Steel - Bumper connection brackets
- Aluminum cut cover plate
- Mounting hardware
- Black textured powder coating
- This tow point features a hook mounting point for a loop style strap or can be used in conjunction with a 7/8” D-Ring Shackle
Documents: Ford Transit (2015+) Front Tow Point
We Also Recommend