Ford Transit Campervan Body Flares (130"WB)
Looking to sleep sideways in your Ford Transit 130"WB camper van? These Ford Transit Campervan Body Flares replace the stock rear upper body panels in your Transit van, providing extra lateral space to enable you to sleep sideways in your campervan.
Install these flares and you'll be able to have a 80"- 81.5" wide sleeping platform and a very comfortable night's sleep, plus they don't interfere with any of the doors on the van.
The extra space saved from orienting the bed sideways (almost 24") can be used to store bikes, add extra cabinetry, whatever you need.
You can now also choose from two finishes:
- Paint shop ready - The flares will be delivered with a 300-grit dark gray finish, ready for painting
- Black gel coat - The flares are already finished with a high-gloss black gelcoat, no painting required.
Use the drop-down at the top of the page to select the finish you want.
Key Features: Ford Transit 130"WB Campervan Body Flares
- Polyester resin (fiberglass) flares are proudly US-made in Portland, Oregon
- Package comes with two flares, approved 3M installation materials, and detailed installation instructions
- Dimensions: 28.5"H x 47.25"W x 3"D
- Flares add extra width to the rear of your Transit campervan
- Flares are designed to fit medium-roof Ford Transit 130"WB vans (2015-current models). Will not fit low-roof Ford Transit van or Transit Connect models.
- FREE SHIPPING in the continental US.
- Flares are made to order, and usually ship 3-7 days from ordering.
FAQ: Ford Transit Campervan Body Flares (130"WB)
- Who can install flares? Campervan HQ can provide you with a list of trained installers in your area, or any professional auto body shop can paint and install flares.
- How are they installed? Your installer will paint your flares to match the color of your Transit van. The rear quarter panel is cut out along the factory lines, with the same size cut out as a window. The flares are glued in using the supplied 3M adhesive and sealant. Installers are supplied with detailed step-by-step instructions, including a video and written instructions. Install takes about 4 hours, plus a day to cure.
- Does the sliding door need to be modified? The stock Transit sliding door will open fully without modifications. This also applies for slider doors with CR Laurence windows and T-vent window knobs.
- Will the rear doors still open 270 degrees? If you install an extended door stopper on the rear door, the Transit's rear doors can still be opened fully without touching the flares.
We Also Recommend