Ford Transit (2014+) Differential Skid Plate
This Ford Transit (2014+) Differential Skid Plate will help you slide over obstacles and not get hung up while exploring in the back country.
With this Ford Transit (2014+) Differential Skid Plate, you can protect your driveshaft u-joints, cast iron differential center section and lower portion of the thin sheet metal differential cover perfectly. It's made from 3/16" steel and powder coated for corrosion resistance to provide a strong, smooth surface to slide over obstacles on the trail.
Key Features: Ford Transit (2014+) Differential Skid Plate
- Fits Ford Transit (2014+) van models
- 3/16" steel differential skid plate
- Black powder coat finish for corrosion protection
- All necessary mounting hardware included
- This is a bolt on differential guard which can be installed with simple hand tools.
- This differential guard requires no modification to the rear differential housing, and can easily be removed for service or to return the vehicle back to stock configuration.
Note: Installation requires removal & replacement of the six lower differential cover bolts. No fluid should typically leak out during installation; however, installers should be prepared to address a leaking differential cover should fluid start to seep out upon bolt removal.
Documents: Ford Transit (2014+) Differential Skid Plate
We Also Recommend