Ford Transit Front Winch Bumper (2015-2019)
Need to protect the front end of your Ford Transit camper van? Our Ford Transit Front Winch Bumper (2015-2019) protects your van from damage, and includes a winch mount to get you out of any sticky situations.
It also can provide vital protection against wandering creatures, with the optional brush guards. With the brush guards to add frontal grille and side protection, you'll be prepared for the unpredictable.
Note: Winch, driving lights and other accessories sold separately.
Key Features: Ford Transit Front Winch Bumper (2015-2019)
- Fits 2015-2019 Ford Transit van models, does not fit the 2020 Ford Transit.
- Expertly and precisely crafted from aluminum, this Transit winch bumper will not put unnecessary stress on tires, brakes, steering, or suspension components. Steel bumpers typically weigh twice as much as an aluminum bumper, which wears out everything on your rig much faster.
- A lightweight aluminum bumper also means that you don’t lose precious fuel mileage or payload capacity.
- High-strength 5/16″ 6061-T6 aluminum alloy is used for the bumper structure, and 3/16″ 5052-H32 aluminum alloy for the base and non-structural area. This alloy is the same used for the upper & lower receiver of AR-15 rifles, aircraft wings & fuselages, and helicopter rotors, among many other uses. It has an ultimate tensile strength of over 42,000 pounds per square inch.
- The Ford Transit van front winch bumper can house most 9,000 pound winches without an integrated solenoid, and some compact 12,000 pound winches like the Warn Zeon 12/12S.
- The built-in tow hooks make it great for vehicle recovery
- This bumper can come with or without brush guards. Burly brush guards protect your van from branches and wildlife.
- All winch bumpers have vents and the Aluminess “A” cut into the front.
If you want to mount lights on the brush guards, note that they use 2" tubing for the center bar and 1.5" tubing under the headlights, so you'll want the Rigid 2" vertical or Rigid 2" horizontal bar mounts.
Note: All Aluminess products are made to order, and this item typically takes about 8-10 weeks build time. We'll let you know if there is stock or the current lead time when you order. Because these bumpers are large and bulky, there is a $450-$675 shipping charge. We will quote exact shipping when you purchase.
Documents: Ford Transit Front Winch Bumper (2015-2019)
Video: Ford Transit Front Winch Bumper (2015-2019)
We Also Recommend