Ford Transit Rear Bumper With Swing Arms and Hitch Assembly (2015-2019)
Storage is always at a premium on expedition camper vans. Being able to store dirty and bulky gear outside of your van is the best way to go. With our Ford Transit Rear Bumper with swing arms, you can keep dirty and grungy equipment outside of your sleeping quarters without having to worry about theft. This bumper is compatible with a wide variety of equipment including: spare tire carrier, one or more storage boxes, rear bumper lights, etc.
Key Features: Ford Transit Rear Bumper With Swing Arms and Hitch Assembly (2015-2019)
- Can be set up with a spare tire carrier and box carrier or 2 box carriers.
- Expertly and precisely crafted from aluminum, our rear bumper will not put unnecessary stress on tires, brakes, steering, or suspension components. Steel bumpers typically weigh twice as much as an aluminum bumper, which wears out everything on your rig much faster.
- A lightweight aluminum bumper also means that you don’t lose precious fuel mileage or payload capacity.
- High-strength 5/16″ 6061-T6 aluminum alloy is used for the bumper structure, and 3/16″ 5052-H32 aluminum alloy for the base and non-structural area. This alloy is the same used for the upper & lower receiver of AR-15 rifles, aircraft wings & fuselages, and helicopter rotors, among many other uses. It has an ultimate tensile strength of over 42,000 pounds per square inch.
- Any of our storage boxes can be mounted to the box swing arm. You can store a generator, recovery gear, tools, or anything else you can dream up.
- Designed for the 2015-2019 Ford Transit van
- Includes a built-in storage compartment for even more secure storage space.
- 33″ Maximum tire size
Note: Because these bumpers are large and bulky, there is a $450-$700 shipping charge. We will quote exact shipping when you purchase, depending on your location.
Sensors holes can be drilled into the bumper by request. On rear bumpers with swing arms the sensors read the box and tire, then will continually beep.
Documents: Ford Transit Rear Bumper With Swing Arms and Hitch Assembly (2015-2019)
Video: Ford Transit Rear Bumper With Swing Arms and Hitch Assembly (2015-2019)
Aluminum Storage Boxes ( Optional )
- Deluxe Box +$945
If you have a lot to carry or bulky items, then the deluxe box is for you. It is 30″ tall x 16″ deep x 24″ wide and is watertight. Many people will install a shelf (sold separately) to help organize storage.
Slim Box with Side Door +$925
This watertight box was specifically designed to mount to our new Transit rear door bike rack along with two bikes. It’s 30″x12″x20″.
If your deluxe or galley box still doesn’t provide enough storage, then you can add rails to the top to carry even more. Box rails are now a bolt on kit for added versatility and reduced risk for shipping damage.
Box Shelf +$125
A box shelf is a great way to organize the belongings in your box. It can be hard mounted or removable depending on your needs. The storage box shelf is designed to fit in 24″ wide boxes.
Add this plate to the front or side of our Deluxe Box (Box not included). It will allow you to mount any of our Front Load BackPack accessories. You can easily swap our frontloader accessories without having to drill new holes in your box.
Add this plate to the front, side, or inside of our Deluxe Box. This item allows you to add your Molle pouches and other hook-and-loop fastener attachments to it providing you even more space on your Aluminess storage box (Box not included).
This item bolts to the front of the Deluxe Box and allows you to add your Molle pouches and other hook-and-loop fastener attachments to it providing you even more space. (Box not included).
This item mounts to the front of your Aluminess Deluxe Box and allows you to add any of our frontload BackPack accessories. (Box not included). You can swap out multiple accessories such as our Rotopax mounting bracket and Expo Pro Kit without having to drill new holes in your box.
We Also Recommend