Magma Newport II Classic Gas Grill
Newport II Classic Gas Grill
Build great memories on the water with Magma's completely redesigned Newport 2 Classic Gourmet Series Gas Grill.
This finely crafted portable grill is perfect for grilling steaks, burgers, chicken, or fish. New features include: an elegant exterior design, a completely redesigned combustion system that keeps the grill lit even in heavy winds, a hermetically sealed thermometer and a dependable electronic ignition system, powered by a single “AAA” battery (included.)
Constructed entirely of 18-8 mirror-polished stainless steel to withstand even the harshest environments. Equipped with fold-away table top legs for go-anywhere use. The swiveling control valve/regulator, designed to use 1lb. disposable propane fuel canisters, allows for quick, safe fuel canister exchanges or easily adapt grill to existing on-board low pressure propane (LPG) or natural gas (CNG) fuel systems.
Magma offers the largest selection of mounting options (sold separately) to customize the grill for your needs.
- Beautiful rounded edge design
- Dynamic combustion system, stays lit in even strong breezy conditions
- Electronic ignition, lights first time every time
- Integrated fold-away Legs
- Full inner lined safety shell
- Stainless Steel hermetically sealed thermometer
- Uses standard 1 lb. disposable propane canisters or adapts to on-board LPG or CNG systems
- Material - 18-9 mirror polished marine grade Stainless Steel
- Mounting Application - Single and Dual mount
- Primary Cooking Grate - 9" x 18" (22.9 x 45.7 cm)
- Total Cooking Area - 162" Sq. In. (1045 sq. cm)
- Number of Burners - 1
- Burner BTU 11,200
- Dimensions w/valve attached and lid/legs closed (L x W x H) - 22-3/4" x 11-3/4" x 11-5/8" (57.8 x 29.8 x 29.5 cm)
- Weight - 19.18 lb (8.7 kg)
- Fuel Type - Gas
- Fuel Supply - Disposable 1-lb. (450 g) propane canisters or adapts to pre-regulated propane LPG (valve sold separately), or compressed natural gas CNG (valve sold separately) systems.
*Sold as an Individual
Quick Guide (pdf)
Owner's Manual (pdf)