Magnum MS2000 2000W 12VDC Pure Sine Inverter Charger
The Magnum MS2000 is a pure sine wave inverter/charger designed specifically for the most demanding mobile, back-up, and off-grid applications. The MS Series is powerful, easy-to-use, and best of all, cost effective.
The MS2000 has a peak inverter efficiency of 89%, and a charger efficiency of 85%, some pretty impressive numbers. It is also rigorously tested and certified to the UL 458 inverter standard, meeting strict criteria for quality power output. Because of its low-frequency design topology, it also has excellent surge power abilities - 3300W surge for a 2000W inverter! It also has an unparalleled 3-year manufacturer warranty.
The MS2000 and the MS2012 are similar, except the MS2000 has a 30A pass-through ability, and the MS2012 has a 60A pass-through ability. If you're looking to connect into 50A shore power, you'll want the MS2012, for 30A shore power, the MS2000 is suitable.
The Magnum Power Factor Corrected (PFC) charger is built into all Magnum inverter/chargers. It uses less energy from a generator than a standard charger, including using 25-30% less AC current than standard chargers.
As well as having some of the most modern, robust and reliable electronics technology going, Magnum inverters are US-made and US-supported. Magnum is headquartered in Everett, Washington. It's for all of these reasons that Magnum inverters are specified by commercial RV conversion companies like Sportsmobile.Magnum inverters have a ton of great safety and efficiency features, including:
- AC transfer switch circuitry - which allows incoming AC power to continue to power loads even if the inverter is off.
- Dead battery charging - for batteries that are extremely low.
- Automatic 4-stage battery charger – for optimum PFC-corrected battery charging (using the temperature sensor).
- Large AC wiring compartment (which gives you easy access to AC wiring for quick connections) and 360° DC connection terminals with color-coded insulating covers.
- True RMS output voltage regulation - to ensure the inverter will deliver the correct amount of power within the DC input voltage range and the continuous output power level.
- Quick-connect accessory and remote ports – easily accept several optional remote controls and the Battery Temperature Sensor.
Specifications: Magnum MS2000 2000W 12VDC Pure Sine Inverter/Charger
|Continuous Power Output||2000W (17A)|
|Peak (Surge) Power Output||3300W (50A)|
|Output Voltage||120VAC 60Hz|
|Input Voltage||12 VDC|
|Input Battery Voltage||9-17 VDC|
|Operating Temperature||-4° F to 140° F|
13.75 in. x 12.65 in. x 7.0 in.
|Certifications||UL/cUL 458, CSA C22.2 #107.1-01, KKK-1822|
We Also Recommend