Magnum MSH3012 3000W 12VDC Inverter Charger
The Magnum MSH3012 is a pure sine wave inverter/charger with true hybrid technology allowing it to run larger loads from smaller generators.
Most inverters only use one source of energy to power loads, either from incoming AC power (from shore power or a generator) or DC power from the batteries. The MSH-M Series combines the energy from both sources to power loads. This allows the inverter to recharge the batteries when there is surplus power or to deliver more power to the loads if they require more than the AC input can supply by itself.
The MSH3012 has a peak inverter efficiency of 90%, and a charger efficiency of 85%, some pretty impressive numbers. It is also rigorously tested and certified to the UL 458 and UL 1741 inverter standards, meeting strict criteria for quality power output. Because of its low-frequency design topology, it also has excellent surge power abilities - 3900W surge for a 3000W inverter! It also has an unparalleled 3-year manufacturer warranty.
The Magnum Power Factor Corrected (PFC) charger is built into all Magnum inverter/chargers. It uses less energy from a generator than a standard charger, including using 25-30% less AC current than standard chargers.
As well as having some of the most modern, robust and reliable electronics technology going, Magnum inverters are US-made and US-supported. Magnum is headquartered in Everett, Washington. It's for all of these reasons that Magnum inverters are specified by commercial RV conversion companies like Sportsmobile.Magnum inverters have a ton of great safety and efficiency features, including:
- AC transfer switch circuitry - which allows incoming AC power to continue to power loads even if the inverter is off.
- Dead battery charging - for batteries that are extremely low.
- Automatic 4-stage battery charger – for optimum PFC-corrected battery charging (using the temperature sensor).
- Large AC wiring compartment (which gives you easy access to AC wiring for quick connections) and 360° DC connection terminals with color-coded insulating covers.
- True RMS output voltage regulation - to ensure the inverter will deliver the correct amount of power within the DC input voltage range and the continuous output power level.
- Quick-connect accessory and remote ports – easily accept several optional remote controls and the Battery Temperature Sensor.
Specifications: Magnum MSH3012 3000W 12VDC Pure Sine Inverter/Charger
|Continuous Power Output||3000W (25A)|
|Peak (Surge) Power Output||3900W (70A)|
|Output Voltage||120VAC 60Hz|
|Input Voltage||12 VDC|
|Input Battery Voltage||9-17 VDC|
|Operating Temperature||-4° F to 140° F|
13.75 in. x 12.65 in. x 7.0 in.
|Certifications||UL/cUL 458, CSA C22.2 #107.1-01, UL1741|
We Also Recommend