Mercedes-Benz Metris Driver Side Forward Dual-Vent Window (FW642L)
Note: Very low stock nationwide.
Want screened, opening camper windows for your Mercedes Metris van? The Mercedes-Benz Metris Driver Side Forward Dual-Vent Window (FW642L)
not only matches the look and tint of the factory glass, it also fits in the factory window cutouts, eliminating the time-consuming efforts of laying out where the window will be installed.
This Mercedes-Benz Metris Driver Side Forward Vented Window (FW642L):
- Fits the driver side of a 2016+ Mercedes-Benz Metris cargo van with a single passenger side sliding door
- Has two bottom crank-out opening panels with detachable screens
- Has 28% dark factory tint
- Uses tempered glass for maximum safety and strength
- Is tested to ANSI Z26.1 and FMVSS 205 safety standards
- Uses factory stampings for cut lines.
When mounting these windows in your Mercedes-Benz Metris van:
- If you can, cut the openings with a center-blade shear, rather than a jigsaw - this will cut an opening that may be less ragged, produce less debris, and produce less hammering on the sheet metal of the van.
- Make sure you paint the cut edges of the new window opening - if you skip this step, moisture can rust out the edges of the window mounting.
- IMPORTANT: these windows clamp in place - ensure you do not use power tools on the inner trim ring screws, use hand tools to tighten these.
FREE SHIPPING if you pick up your van windows at any of the 18 US van window warehouses.
Want to save on shipping? Large van windows can only ship via truck freight, so you pay shipping for the window and the pallet on which the window ships. Smaller windows can ship via UPS, so you'll pay less shipping.
Specifications: Mercedes-Benz Metris Driver Side Forward Vented Window (FW642L)
|Tint:||28% Dark Gray|
|Window Type:||Dual Vent with Screens (Clamp-in)|
|Fits:||2016+ Mercedes-Benz Metris cargo van, 126" wheelbase|
Video: Mercedes-Benz Metris Van
These videos discuss some key features of the Mercedes-Benz Metris van.
We Also Recommend