Mercedes Sprinter (2007+) Nerf Bars - 144"WB
Expedition vehicles can be tricky to get in and out of, especially if they are 4×4 and lifted. Mercedes Sprinter Nerf Bars make it easy to get in and out of your van. They are designed to retain ground clearance, but also provide an easy place to help enter and exit your van. Nerf bars are also a great way to protect your Sprinter van from those pesky shopping carts.
Sprinter nerf bars come as a set of two front-wheel to rear-wheel bars, and are slightly different on each side:
- Driver side - continuous bar with loop for driver door step
- Passenger side - continuous bar with loop for sliding door step and loop for passenger door step
These come with textured tread plates at driver door, passenger door and sliding door.
Key Features: Mercedes Sprinter (2007+) Nerf Bars - 144"WB
- Designed for the 2007+ Mercedes Sprinter 144" wheelbase van
- All-aluminum tubular nerf bars, light and strong
- Powder-coated black
- Mount to the sides of your van.
Note: These nerf bars are custom-fabricated, so typical lead times are about 4 weeks. We'll let you know if they are in stock or the current lead time when you order.
Also, because these nerf bars are large and bulky items, they must ship via truck freight, shipping is $150.
Documents: Mercedes Sprinter (2007+) Nerf Bars - 144"WB
We Also Recommend