Mercedes Sprinter 144"WB Campervan Body Flares with Window Cutouts
Looking to sleep sideways in your Mercedes Sprinter 144"WB camper van? These Mercedes Sprinter Campervan Body Flares with Window Cutouts replace the stock rear upper body panels in your Sprinter, providing almost 10 inches of extra lateral space to enable you to sleep sideways in your campervan. Install these flares and you'll be able to have a 78" wide sleeping platform and a very comfortable night's sleep, plus they don't interfere with any of the doors on the van.
Also, three other great benefits of using these flares in your Mercedes Sprinter camper van include:
- The extra space saved from orienting the bed sideways (almost 24") can be used to store bikes, add extra cabinetry, whatever you need.
- With these flares, you can get a 144"WB Sprinter outfitted almost as comfortably as a 170" Sprinter, which could save you thousands of dollars and be much easier to drive and maneuver.
- Having flares with windows allows for a sleeping space with a view, and adds light into the interior of the van.
Key Features: Mercedes Sprinter 144"WB Campervan Body Flares with Window Cutouts
- Polyester resin (fiberglass) flares are proudly US-made in Portland, Oregon
- Package comes with two flares, approved 3M installation materials, and detailed installation instructions
- Note that the windows are not included, just window cutouts. For the cutouts, you can order 10" x 33" VW1033L (driver side) or VW1033R (passenger side) screened slider windows.
- Flares add 10" of extra width to the rear of your Sprinter campervan
- Flares are designed to fit Mercedes Sprinter 144"WB 2500/3500 cargo and crew vans (2007-current models).
- FREE SHIPPING in the continental US.
- Flares are made to order, and usually ship 3-7 days from ordering.
FAQ: Mercedes Sprinter 144"WB Campervan Body Flares with Window Cutouts
- Who can install flares? Campervan HQ can provide you with a list of trained installers in your area, or any professional auto body shop can paint and install flares.
- How are they installed? Flares are painted to match the color of your Sprinter van. The rear quarter panel is cut out along the factory lines, with the same size cut out as a window. The flares are glued in using the supplied 3M adhesive and sealant. Installers are supplied with detailed step-by-step instructions. Install takes about 4 hours, plus a day to cure.
- Does the sliding door need to be modified? The stock Sprinter sliding door will open fully without modifications. This also applies for slider doors with CR Laurence windows and T-vent window knobs.
- Will the rear doors still open 270 degrees? If you install an extended door stopper on the rear door, the Sprinter's rear doors can still be opened fully without touching the flares.
We Also Recommend