MERCEDES SPRINTER (2001-2006) 2.0" SUSPENSION LIFT SYSTEM (FRONT & REAR)
With the Scout Sprinter 2.0" suspension lift system for 2001-2006 Sprinter vans, your Mercedes Sprinter van will take you farther on your next overland adventure than you have ever gone before. The Scout bolt-on Sprinter suspension lift system provides clearance for up to a 33" tire*, allowing for higher ground clearance off-road, and helping you avoid obstacles on the trail when headed to your next camp.
The Scout system retains the Sprinter's suspension and rake, keeping the OEM vehicle geometry, payload rating and ride quality unchanged.
All of the suspension lift system components are constructed of high-quality materials here in the USA, and are powder-coated for durability and corrosion resistance.
Key Features: Mercedes Sprinter 2" Suspension Lift System
- Fits: Mercedes Sprinter 2500/3500 van (2001-2006 models)
- Front 2.0" strut spacer - 4140 heat-treated chromoly
- Front 2.0" subframe drop spacer - 6061 T-6 aluminum & 4140 heat-treated chromoly (Alignment Stud)
- Motor mount 2.0" lift spacer - 3/16" hot rolled steel
- Rear 2.0" lift block - 1/4" hot rolled steel
- Rear sway bar drop bracket - 1/8" hot rolled steel
- Rear lower shock mounts - 1/8" hot rolled steel
- Rear bump stop drop bracket- 1/8"hot rolled steel
- Powder-coated components
- All necessary hardware
Documents: Mercedes Sprinter 2" Suspension Lift System
Videos: Mercedes Sprinter 2" Suspension Lift System
We Also Recommend