Mercedes Sprinter (2002-2006) Front Bumper
Want to protect the front end of your Mercedes Sprinter camper van? Our Mercedes Sprinter Front Bumper is a light, strong custom bumper which makes a great addition to your van.
The bumper is available with or without brush guards.
Note that because of the older Sprinter frame, this bumper is not winch-compatible, and cannot be fitted with tow shackles or a front receiver hitch.
Key Features: Mercedes Sprinter (2002-2006) Front Bumper
- Designed for the first-generation 2002-2006 Mercedes Sprinter (T1N) van
- Expertly and precisely crafted from aluminum, this Sprinter front bumper will not put unnecessary stress on tires, brakes, steering, or suspension components. Steel bumpers typically weigh twice as much as an aluminum bumper, which wears out everything on your rig much faster.
- A lightweight aluminum bumper also means that you don’t lose precious fuel mileage or payload capacity.
- High-strength 5/16″ 6061-T6 aluminum alloy is used for the bumper structure, and 3/16″ 5052-H32 aluminum alloy for the base and non-structural area. This alloy is the same used for the upper & lower receiver of AR-15 rifles, aircraft wings & fuselages, and helicopter rotors, among many other uses. It has an ultimate tensile strength of over 42,000 pounds per square inch.
- Available with or without burly brush guards to protect your van from branches and wildlife.
- This bumper has vents and the Aluminess “A” cut into the front.
All Aluminess products are made to order and have a lead time of 6-9 weeks. Message Campervan HQ for current lead times.
Note: Because these bumpers are large and bulky, there is a $250-$675 shipping charge. We will quote exact shipping when you purchase, depending on your location.
Documents: Mercedes Sprinter (2002-2006) Front Bumper
We Also Recommend