Mercedes Sprinter (2002-2006) Passenger Side Rear Quarter Fixed Window
Looking for a fixed camper window for your Mercedes Sprinter camper van? The modern, stylish Mercedes Sprinter (2002-2006) Passenger Side Rear Quarter Fixed Window is designed to fit the factory window cutout on Mercedes Sprinter van models. This sleek single-pane glass window has solar privacy glass bordered by a black ceramic frit.
These windows are bonded (glue-in) windows, which require primer and adhesive to install (see our Campervan HQ blog post on adding windows). You'll also want interior edge trim to finish the window cutout on the interior.
Note: These windows are large and can only be shipped via truck freight, shipping is $90 each. These windows are shipped from AM Auto and cannot be picked up from the manufacturer.
Key Features: Mercedes Sprinter (2002-2006) Passenger Side Rear Quarter Fixed Window
The Mercedes Sprinter (2002-2006) Passenger Side Rear Quarter Fixed Window meets the following specifications:
- Mercedes Sprinter solid glass window is produced to the highest quality standards
- Designed to fit 2002-2006 Mercedes Sprinter 158"WB body
- Passenger side rear quarter
- Low or high roof
- Solar privacy glass
- Glass UV rating = 17%
- Manufactured by AM Auto
- Made in China
- Solar privacy glass with 17% tint (also known as "factory tint"), matches Mercedes factory glass and conforms to AS3 standard
- Meets European and North American standards, tested and certified to ECE R43 and North American (US DOT FMVSS 205/Transport Canada CMVSS 205) standards
- 6 Months warranty.
Note: This is a bonded (glue-in) window, which requires surface primer and urethane adhesive for installation.
We Also Recommend