Mercedes Sprinter (2004-2006) Campervan Body Flares
Looking to sleep sideways in your 2004-2006 Mercedes Sprinter camper van? These Mercedes Sprinter (2004-2006) Campervan Body Flares replace the stock rear upper body panels in your Sprinter, providing extra lateral space to enable you to sleep sideways in your campervan. Install these flares, and you'll be able to have a 73"-78" wide sleeping platform and a very comfortable night's sleep, without interfering with any of the doors on the van.
The extra space saved from orienting the bed sideways (almost 24") can be used to store bikes, add extra cabinetry or whatever else you need.
Key Features: Mercedes Sprinter (2004-2006) Campervan Body Flares
- Polyester resin (fiberglass) flares are proudly US-made in Portland, Oregon
- Package comes with two flares, approved 3M installation materials, and detailed installation instructions.
- Flares add extra width to the rear of your Sprinter campervan.
- Designed to fit 2004-2006 Mercedes Sprinter 2500/3500 cargo vans and 158"WB cargo/passenger vans (a.k.a. T1N Sprinters). Can also fit 140"WB 2004-2006 Mercedes Sprinter 2500/3500 vans with some customization.
- FREE SHIPPING in the continental US.
- Flares are made to order and usually ship 3-7 days after ordering.
FAQ: Mercedes Sprinter (2004-2006) Campervan Body Flares
- Who can install flares? Campervan HQ can provide you with a list of trained installers in your area, or any professional auto body shop can paint and install flares.
- How are they installed? Your installer will paint the flares to match the color of your Sprinter van. The rear quarter panel is cut out along the factory lines, with the same size cut out as a window. The flares are glued in using the supplied 3M adhesive and sealant. Installers are supplied with detailed step-by-step instructions, including a video and written instructions. Install takes about 4 hours, plus a day to cure.
- Does the sliding door need to be modified? On 158"WB Sprinters, the stock Sprinter sliding door will open fully without modifications. On 140"WB Sprinter vans, the sliding door can be opened to about 27" wide, a secondary door stop should be installed.
- Will the rear doors still open 270 degrees? If you install an extended door stopper on the rear door, the Sprinter's rear doors can still be opened fully without touching the flares.
Specifications: Mercedes Sprinter (2004-2006) Campervan Body Flares
|Weight (lbs.)||40 (pair of flares, boxed)|
|Material||Polyester resin (fiberglass), 300-grit gelcoat surface|
Video: Mercedes Sprinter (2004-2006) Campervan Body Flares
We Also Recommend