Mercedes Sprinter (2007-2018) Rear Door Tire and Box Carrier
Need to free up some space under your Mercedes Sprinter? Install this Mercedes Sprinter (2007-2018) Rear Door Tire and Box Carrier and you can move the spare tire under your Sprinter to the rear door, freeing up space for extra fuel or underbody tanks. The Sprinter Tire Carrier lets you open your door past the 90-degree lock and opens and shuts with ease. This tire carrier for the Sprinter comes equipped with a license plate relocation bracket, license plate light, and a universal mounting system to compensate for all tire sizes, backspacing, and bolt patterns.
Key Features: Mercedes Sprinter (2007-2018) Rear Door Tire and Box Carrier
- Designed for the 2007-2018 Mercedes Sprinter van, both low and high roof
- Frees up underbody space and provides a strong mounting point for the spare tire.
- Mounts on the rear door of your Sprinter van with a swing-away arm, enabling you to use the rear doors normally.
- All-aluminum, light and strong
- Powder-coated black
- Includes license plate mounting bracket and light
- Compatible with back up sensors
- Compatible with all style hinges
Note: FREE SHIPPING in the lower 48 states on this tire/box carrier. All Aluminess products are made to order, and this item typically takes about 8-10 weeks build time. We'll let you know if there is stock or the current lead time when you order. Also, some pictures show two carriers, only single carrier included unless multiple ordered. Boxes and accessories sold separately, not included in standard box rack price.
Documents: Mercedes Sprinter (2007-2018) Rear Door Tire and Box Carrier
We Also Recommend