Mercedes Sprinter 2500 (2007+) 2.0" Suspension Lift System (Front Only)
Need a suspension lift for your 2007+ Mercedes Sprinter van? With the Striker 2" suspension lift system, your Mercedes Sprinter van will take you farther on your next overland adventure than you have ever gone before. The Striker bolt-on suspension lift system provides clearance for up to a 33" tire*, allowing for higher ground clearance off-road, and helping you avoid obstacles on the trail when headed to your next camp.
The Striker suspension lift is designed for the Mercedes Sprinter 2500 van (2007+ models, also known as "NCV3"), and retains the stock Sprinter suspension and rake, keeping the van geometry, payload rating and ride quality unchanged.
All of the suspension lift system components are constructed of high-quality materials in the USA, and are powder-coated for durability and corrosion resistance.
Note: This lift kit includes only the front suspension lift components.
Included Components - Mercedes Sprinter (2007+) 2" Suspension Lift System (Front Only)
- Front 2.0” strut spacer - 3/16” hot rolled steel
- Front 2.0” subframe drop spacers - 4140 heat-treated chromoly
- Motor mount 2.0” lift spacer - 4140 heat-treated chromoly
- Transmission 2.0" lift spacer - 6061 aluminum
- Steering shaft extension - 4140 heat-treated chromoly
- All necessary hardware
- Proudly made in the USA by VanCompass
Documents: Mercedes Sprinter 2500 (2007+) 2.0" Suspension Lift System (Front Only)
We Also Recommend