Mercedes Sprinter 4x4 Suspension Package (Stage 1)
Mercedes 4x4 Sprinter vans are very capable and versatile vehicles, however many Sprinters have a stiff factory ride, even over small bumps, and extreme sway on uneven ruts. This Mercedes Sprinter 4x4 Suspension Package (Stage 1) will greatly improve your 4x4 Sprinter’s handling both on and off the trail. The custom-tuned Fox shocks smooth out the harshness experienced on washboard roads and lessen sharp, abrupt impacts. The bounce experienced over large bumps is reduced and the side to side sway over uneven surfaces is minimized. Each set of Fox shocks are specifically tuned to your application and the weight of your individual van. In addition to the front and rear Fox shocks, this suspension kit also includes front Sumo springs to increase spring rate and stability, and lessen the chances of bottoming out the shocks.
This kit is recommended for lightly-loaded 2007-current high-roof 4x4 Sprinter 2500/3500 crew and cargo vans. For more heavily-loaded Sprinter vans, see one of our other Sprinter suspension upgrade packages.
Notes: Please allow 3-5 days for us to tune shocks after your order is placed. 2019+ Sprinter van models with Mercedes factory rear A/C are not compatible with front shock mounts.
Key Features: Mercedes Sprinter 4x4 Suspension Package (Stage 1)
The Mercedes Sprinter 4x4 Suspension Package (Stage 1) will:
- Reduce the back and forth sway over obstacles
- Enhance cornering stability
- Control large and small bumps more efficiently than the factory shocks
- Reduce cross-wind sway
- Install easily with no drilling, the system is 100% bolt-on with the provided mounts and hardware.
The Stage 1 4x4 Sprinter suspension kit:
- includes front Fox shocks and mounting system
- includes front 4x4 Sprinter Sumo Springs
- includes rear Fox shocks
- includes dust boots for front and rear shocks
- fits lightly-loaded 2007-current 4x4 Sprinter 2500 and Sprinter 3500 high-roof cargo and crew van models.
- is made with high-quality materials in the USA, most components are powder-coated for durability and corrosion resistance.
Documents: Mercedes Sprinter 4x4 Suspension Package (Stage 1)
Video: Mercedes Sprinter 4x4 Suspension Package (Stage 1)
We Also Recommend